Bittrex Global is one of the most secure trading platforms in the world. Built on Bittrex’s cutting-edge technology, Bittrex Global provides an institutional grade experience for professional and novice customers alike. The Company is headquartered near the financial center of Zurich, in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
**Working remotely from a primary residence outside the United States is not permitted for this role.**
Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring two fully remote Senior Blockchain Integration Engineers to play a key role in how new cryptocurrencies are integrated into our backend platform. We are specifically looking for talented individuals that will help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology and drive innovation within the industry. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our rapidly growing team.
We’re expanding our blockchain integration practice from a small team of software engineers splitting focus between product features and integrations, to a team of dedicated blockchain integration engineers who will be a key part of keeping Bittrex at the leading edge of bringing new blockchain assets to our international retail and institutional customer base.
When you work at Bittrex, you will find compelling work, worthwhile professional development, outstanding benefits, and the opportunity to make a difference. We believe that we can build an inclusive environment founded on empathy, respect, and equality to create great experiences for our diverse and global customers. Depending on role and business needs, you will either work onsite, in a hybrid model or fully remote.
**This is a fully remote, non-contract, direct hire (W-2) position. Working remotely from a primary residence outside the United States is currently not permitted for this role.**
In this role, you will:
- Own the end-to-end integration of new native blockchains into our TypeScript-based universal wallet API.
- Help maintain and extend existing blockchain integrations to support new customer-facing features.
- Participate in the design, creation, and deployment of a generalized high-availability containerized blockchain node architecture.
- Collaborate with the operations team in the creation of support runbooks & incident response plans.
- Assist with production incident response.
- Influence the continuous improvement of the team’s development, testing, release, and monitoring practices.
***Please note: This role is integration focused and does NOT involve development of Smart Contracts or dApps.***
- 3-5 years’ professional experience integrating blockchain infrastructure into services & applications
- Working knowledge of major blockchains (e.g., Ethereum, Bitcoin, Cardano, Solana, etc.) and common clones
- 5 years’ experience programming in a professional setting
- Demonstrated proficiency in Typescript and NodeJS, with additional consideration given to candidates also having C# experience.
- An understanding of cryptography and security fundamentals
- An understanding of blockchain technologies, peer networking, smart contracts, etc.
As required by applicable pay transparency laws, the base salary range for this position is $150,000-$200,000. Individual base pay is determined by various factors including job complexity and responsibility, job-specific duties and requirements, and individual experience and skills. This position is also eligible for bonus opportunities and stock options. Bittrex offers medical insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, and disability insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan with company match, heath reimbursement and flexible spending accounts, and continuing education benefits, among others. Salaried Bittrex employees receive unlimited Flexible Time Off to allow time off when needed and hourly/non-exempt employees receive 15 days of Paid Time Off on their date of hire, renewed annually. All employees receive 13 paid holidays per year. Additionally, Bittrex provides 20 weeks of fully paid parental leave, up to 20 weeks paid leave for self-care due to a serious health condition, and 14 weeks paid leave when a family member has a medical need upon completing 6 months of service.
Some highlights of our 2023 Benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance – Bittrex pays 100% of premiums for benefit eligible employees and 75% of premiums for spouse/domestic partner and children.
- Unlimited PTO, plus 13 company-paid holidays annually
- 401K Match up to 4%
- HSA & FSA Accounts
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Home Office Stipend
- Fertility Benefits
- Parental & Medical Leave
- Pet Bereavement Leave
- Recruiter Phone Screen (15-30 min)
- Live Technical Interview (via Coderpad, 50 min)
- Interview Loop (via Zoom & Coderpad, 3-4 hours, can be split over two days)
*Prior to each step, we will send tips on what to expect and how to prepare.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board