Sanctions Compliance AnalystExpired
Bittrex Global is one of the most secure trading platforms in the world. Built on Bittrex’s cutting-edge technology, Bittrex Global provides an institutional grade experience for professional and novice customers alike. The Company is headquartered near the financial center of Zurich, in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is seeking a Sanctions Compliance Analyst to support its Compliance Department, which is critical to the continued, dynamic business growth and long-term success! We are looking for talented individuals that will help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology and drive innovation within the industry. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our rapidly growing team.
The Sanctions Compliance Analyst’s responsibilities will include maintaining and monitoring confidential customer account information; creating, updating and analyzing reports regarding customer account activity, OFAC compliance and other compliance-related aspects; preparing production for law enforcement requests; and performing Know Your Customer (KYC) investigative research. This position is located in Washington DC.
- Meeting timelines and goal objectives set by compliance department leadership
- Review and dispose of OFAC and global sanctions alerts
- Conduct OFAC-related investigations
- Preparing relevant reports or document production for internal and external review in accordance with Company’s various policies and procedures
- Performing confidential proprietary database research of sensitive personal identification information (PII) as well as open source and adverse news searches regarding the Company’s individual and business customers
- Creating comprehensive customer profiles to be categorized for regular monitoring of customer activity, tracking for anomalies or irregularities to trigger additional research
- Completing required AML/BSA and OFAC training and other relevant training/skills-education programs as deemed necessary by the compliance department leadership
- Providing recommendations on additional methods or sources to enhance compliance processes
- Understanding of fundamental OFAC compliance concepts
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently on a regular basis
- Attention to detail and dedication to quality assurance to ensure the reporting of accurate data, while regularly monitoring said data to update shared information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment and meet set deadlines
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Understanding and adherence to the highest level of discreteness and confidentiality regarding all aspects of work and knowledge of the company
- College degree, or currently in the process of earning a degree, is required
Greater consideration will be given to those applicants who can demonstrate the following::
- Advanced certification such as CFCS, CAMS, or CGSS
- Foreign language skills at the near fluent level
- Previous experience in a dynamic, high-paced environment
- Previous financial industry experience or exposure to financial industry compliance processes and protocols
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board