Senior Internal Tools Software EngineerExpired
Bittrex Global is one of the most secure trading platforms in the world. Built on Bittrex’s cutting-edge technology, Bittrex Global provides an institutional grade experience for professional and novice customers alike. The Company is headquartered near the financial center of Zurich, in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
About the job
- This is a fully remote, direct hire position. Working remotely from a primary residence outside the United States is currently not permitted for this role.
We Use The Following:
Our Internal Tools Team strives to make the work of Bittrex employees’ easier so that they can get their jobs done faster and in a secure manner. In this role, you will:
- Own and implement features to help the internal Bittrex teams run faster.
- Be responsible for incorporating everything from the database to the UX into our tooling.
- Develop rich user experiences for desktop browsers based on wireframes from UX designers
- Design and implement RESTful API endpoints and related data layer to drive new user experiences
- Build reusable, testable code that will help drive engineering maturity and efficiency as the team grows
- Collaborate well across disciplines (design, PM, business, etc.) and with partner engineering teams
- Mentor other software engineers as needed to help bolster overall team competency
Skills Necessary For Success:
- Minimum 5 years of engineering experience building high-quality, high-scale production code
- Strong experience with and knowledge of C# and the .Net Framework
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and/or SQL Azure
- Experience with npm, git, and issue tracking systems (Jira, VSTS, etc.)
- Solid debugging and testing skills
- Ability to create comprehensive unit tests.
- Borderline paranoia about protecting customer data and assets
Greater consideration will be given to those applicants who can demonstrate the following:
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Passion to drive code quality and standards
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure Stack
- Recruiter Phone Screen (15-30 min)
- Technical Screen (via Zoom, 50 min)
- Interview Loop (via Zoom, 3-4 hours, can be split into two days)
- Preparation tips will be provided prior to each step in our process.
Benefits At Bittrex:
- Flexible scheduling
- Fully remote
- Flex office space, if desired
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual education stipend
- Home office stiped and employer-provided Microsoft equipment
- 401(k) participating with employer match
- Top of the line health coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Travel assistance
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board