Senior Mobile Software EngineerExpired
Bittrex Global is one of the most secure trading platforms in the world. Built on Bittrex’s cutting-edge technology, Bittrex Global provides an institutional grade experience for professional and novice customers alike. The Company is headquartered near the financial center of Zurich, in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
- Develop new features for and maintain the Bittrex Mobile App – MTrade using React Native.
- Develop a deep understanding of our mobile projects and their software components to facilitate development alignment and interaction with the Bittrex infrastructure.
- Build software components and services against APIs to enable mobile features such as secure, high-performance transfer of user orders, funds and other data to/from the Bittrex platform.
- Drive enhancements to our mobile framework to improve UI performance, maintainability, and configurability across app releases.
- Contribute to the team’s operational excellence, building tools, and frameworks to streamline/automate aspects of the mobile development and deployment processes.
- Build new Mobile product offerings and features in alignment with Bittrex business initiatives.
- Nurture an awareness/understanding of mobile app development with the rest of the organization to surface opportunities for technical and business innovation.
- Design, extend and utilize abstractions and interfaces to streamline integrations for separate blockchain protocols
- Demonstrate a dedication to testing, using our existing test frameworks on new projects and extending where appropriate.
- Minimum of 2 years in mobile software development with React Native -OR- web server React or C# experience
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience in one or more object-oriented programming languages (e.g. Java, Swift, C#, C++)
- Experience integrating mobile apps with service-oriented architectures and RESTful APIs
- Proficient in object-oriented analysis and implementation of software design patterns
- Experience with mobile architecture and end-to-end solution design
- Experience with modern version control systems such as Git
- Experience working with Agile development tools like Jira, DevOps
- Experience as a mentor or technical lead on a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Greater consideration will be given to those applicants who can demonstrate the following skills :
- CI/CD pipeline development experience
- Experience with mobile apps in banking, medical or other high security context.
- Understanding of cryptography and security fundamentals
- Understanding of blockchain technologies, peer networking, smart contracts, etc.
- Experience building services on cloud infrastructure (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Recruiter Phone Screen (30 min)
- Technical Interview (via Zoom, 50 min)
- Interview Loop (via Zoom, 3-4 hours, can be split over two days)
- Prior to each step, we will send tips on what to expect and how to prepare.
Benefits At Bittrex:
- Flex office space
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) participating with employer match
- Top of the line health coverage
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Education and home office stipends
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board