Senior Product Manager – Crypto WalletsExpired
Bittrex Global is one of the most secure trading platforms in the world. Built on Bittrex’s cutting-edge technology, Bittrex Global provides an institutional grade experience for professional and novice customers alike. The Company is headquartered near the financial center of Zurich, in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
About the job
Bittrex, a Seattle-based cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring a Senior Product Manager over crypto wallets. Founded by three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, we build our products with security first, offering access to over 100 cryptocurrencies in the United States along with lightning-fast trade execution and dependable digital wallets. We believe in the potential of blockchain and its ability to provide game-changing solutions, and we’re looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our exceptional team.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with strong technical skills to be responsible for the product roadmap and delivery of blockchain project integrations (Coins & Tokens) into our Bittrex crypto wallet infrastructure. We need someone who has experience with 3 rd party API integrations, is data-driven, process oriented, technically adept and has a proven track record of Product Management achievement. As a Senior Product Manager, you will be working alongside talented developers, support and operations teams, and our Crypto Wallet Product Owner to expand our blockchain integrations and token listings in our Bittrex asset ecosystem. You will also be responsible for driving our staking strategy which includes research of additional staking solutions and prioritizing the implementation of staking functionality for relevant assets.
In this role you will evaluate new product opportunities and coordinate the needs of our exchange partners to formulate the crypto wallet strategy. The ideal candidate holds themselves to a high standard as they execute key PM responsibilities including; conducting research and competitive analysis, creating and owning the product roadmap, defining business requirements and prioritizing product initiatives.
- Competitive Analysis- Research and prepare a formal competitive analysis quarterly to understand and communicate to our teams how the blockchain competitive landscape is changing.
- SWOT- conduct a SWOT analysis after a competitive analysis to overlay where Bittrex fits into the competitive landscape.
- Customer Segmentation- ensure we have solutions for each of our customer segments.
- Discovery- Continually work to identify what users really need and what would be valuable, useful, and feasible. Research and identify coin and token trends in the market.
- Product Usage & Performance metrics- Review current data tracking capabilities and ensure that sufficient data is being gathered on wallet use that can guide in decision making.
- Product Vision – Set the strategic vision for crypto wallets and where the product is going to be in the next 1,3,5 years and what it will take to get there.
- Go to market strategy- outline a tactical plan to execute release of new integrations or tokens including; pricing strategy, marketing tactics, and training for support
- Product Roadmap – Outline and communicate the short-term crypto wallet product vision in a 1-to-3-month Roadmap. Coordinate with the Product Owner to ensure the product backlog reflects timelines and deliverables that align with the vision.
- Prioritization of Initiatives – Coordinate with the Product Owner to ensure that the priority of strategic items match the product roadmap and stay in sync when adjustments are made.
- Business KPI Reporting- Review and report on how well crypto wallet integrations and products are helping to meet the KPI’s outlined in the corporate strategy.
- Business Requirements – Collaborate with legal, finance, UX, Security, and Compliance to outline business requirements needed for a given initiative.
- Financial Modeling – collaborate with finance and others to model the financial benefits of roadmap initiatives
- UI/UX/Mocks, Diagrams, POC- Work with UI/UX team to understand their requirements and create needed Diagrams and POC items.
- Review of Engineering Plan- Review stories created to ensure that no misunderstanding occurs as the team translates business requirements into epics/stories
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management, with a proven track record of taking products from ideation to launch and working directly with software development teams to ship software products in an agile development environment.
- Experience with 3 rd party API integrations.
- History in owning the strategy and roadmap for successful products.
- Proficiency in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail, with proven ability to manage multiple projects with concurrent timelines
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where you sometimes need to wear multiple hats and step outside your box of responsibilities
- A clear understanding of web, desktop, mobile, and API based products.
- Effective in creating business requirements by collaborating across business, legal, compliance, support, and design teams to ensure all aspects are represented.
- Proven track record of strategic decision making, balancing the needs of the business, security, legal or other stakeholders.
- Basic knowledge of blockchain and digital assets.
- Excellent written, verbal and storytelling communication skills.
- Experience with cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, and digital assets.
- Experience working closely with Research and Data analysts to build for and analyze quantitative and qualitative data.
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board