Sr. Product Manager – API / Core Platform ServicesExpired
Bittrex Global is one of the most secure trading platforms in the world. Built on Bittrex’s cutting-edge technology, Bittrex Global provides an institutional grade experience for professional and novice customers alike. The Company is headquartered near the financial center of Zurich, in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with strong technical skills to be responsible for the product roadmap and delivery of the core platform services that everything else builds upon. This position plays a crucial role in the growth strategy of Bittrex. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with business units, technology teams, and API end-users to drive initiatives dealing with API products servicing the entire customer journey. Our Core Platform team is accountable for developing and maintaining APIs, Policies, Databases, Performance, and Notifications so we need someone who has experience with APIs, is data-driven, process oriented, technically adept and has a proven track record of Product Management achievement. As a Senior Product Manager, you will be working alongside talented developers, support and operations teams, and our Core Platform Product Owner to ensure core platform services are meeting the needs of other teams and our customers. You will also be responsible for driving our API strategy and prioritizing the implementation of staking functionality for relevant assets.
In this role you will evaluate new requests for services and coordinate the needs of other engineering teams and customers to formulate a service and API strategy. The ideal candidate holds themselves to a high standard as they execute key PM responsibilities including; conducting research and competitive analysis, creating and owning the product roadmap, defining business requirements and prioritizing product initiatives.
- Discovery- Continually work to identify what users really need and what would be valuable, useful, and feasible. Work in collaboration with support teams, and product teams to deliver services they need for their product roadmaps.
- Product Usage & Performance metrics- Review current data tracking capabilities and ensure that sufficient data is being gathered that can guide in decision making.
- Product Vision – Set the strategic vision for platform services and where the product is going to be in the next 1,3,5 years and what it will take to get there. Represent and communicate shared vision across the team and with stakeholders across the company.
- Product Roadmap – Outline and communicate the short-term platform services product vision in a 1-to-3-month Roadmap. Coordinate with the Product Owner to ensure the product backlog reflects timelines and deliverables that align with the vision.
- Prioritization of Initiatives – Coordinate with the Product Owner to ensure that the priority of strategic items match the product roadmap and stay in sync when adjustments are made.
- Business KPI Reporting- Review and report on how well platform services are helping to meet the KPI’s outlined in the corporate strategy.
- Business Requirements – Collaborate with legal, finance, UX, Security, and Compliance to outline business requirements needed for a given initiative.
- Financial Modeling – collaborate with finance and others to model the financial benefits of roadmap initiatives
- Review of Engineering Plan- Review stories created to ensure that no misunderstanding occurs as the team translates business requirements into epics/stories
- Thought Leadership: Leverage feedback from internal and external partners to influence company strategy. Drive cross-team initiatives. Be the PM who understands how things work conceptually as well as technically and why they work that way.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management, with a proven track record of taking products from ideation to launch and working directly with software development teams to ship software products in an agile development environment.
- Experience building, supporting, and versioning public facing APIs
- Experience releasing software at a global scale.
- Sufficient technical depth to advise, support, and gather feedback from internal and external partner developers
- Proficiency in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail, with proven ability to manage multiple projects with concurrent timelines
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where you sometimes need to wear multiple hats and step outside your box of responsibilities
- Excellent at executing PM responsibilities and best practices in an agile organization
- Demonstrated success in driving product ideas into fully functioning products that deliver on the organization’s KPIs.
- History in owning the strategy and roadmap for successful products.
- Proven track record of strategic decision making, balancing the needs of the business, security, legal or other stakeholders.
- Excellent written, verbal and storytelling communication skills.
Greater consideration will be given to those applicants who can demonstrate the following skills:
- Understanding of cryptography and security fundamentals
- Understanding of digital asset exchanges and trading systems
- Experience building services on cloud infrastructure (e.g. Azure, AWS)
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board