Support Chatbot SpecialistExpired
Bittrex Global is one of the most secure trading platforms in the world. Built on Bittrex’s cutting-edge technology, Bittrex Global provides an institutional grade experience for professional and novice customers alike. The Company is headquartered near the financial center of Zurich, in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
About the job
Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring a Support Chatbot Specialist to join our Customer Support team. We are looking for talented individuals that will help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology and drive innovation within the industry. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our rapidly growing team.
When you work at Bittrex, you will find compelling work, worthwhile professional development, outstanding benefits, and the opportunity to make a difference. We believe that we can build an inclusive environment founded on empathy, respect, and equality to create great experiences for our diverse and global customers. Depending on role and business needs, you will either work onsite, in a hybrid model or fully remote.
In our effort to provide a seamless customer experience, Bittrex aims to provide our customers with multiple paths to self-service their requests. The Support Chatbot Specialist role will play an integral part in achieving this goal. The Chatbot Specialist will own the daily operations and functions for the customer support chatbot. They will be the primary point of contact within support for chatbot related inquiries, as well as develop and track metrics related to bot performance such as customer satisfaction, engagement, and containment. They will drive future planning and maturity of the bot experience on our platform.
Primary Job Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Review chatbot conversations daily for errors, and identify areas in need of additional support
- Ensure the bot is providing adequate and appropriate responses to all inquiries and tone is consistent with other support avenues such as tickets, FAQs, etc.
- Work both independently and with internal teams to ensure content is updated to align with changes to support workflows, product launches, etc.
- Create new or additional content as needs arise
- Monitor chatbot analytics to ensure the bot is operating above industry standard and report specific KPIs to leadership on a weekly cadence
- Review relevant chatbot metrics to identify and address areas of concern
- Create workflows and documentation as necessary
Basic Qualifications, Skills, And Abilities:
- 3+ years experience in a customer facing role, preferably in the financial services industry
- 2+ years technical experience with a chatbot technology and/or equivalent experience supporting a customer facing technology
- Strong customer focus and obsession
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to quickly learn and apply customer support best practices
- Ability to work independently with little oversight
- Excellent judgment and decision making while working with incomplete or imperfect information
- Strong time management and prioritization skill
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Must be able to sit for extended periods at a computer workstation
- Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions
Benefits At Bittrex:
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) participation with employer match
- Top of the line health coverage
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Education and home office stipends
Established in 2014, Bittrex is a U.S. based cryptocurrency Exchange with a long-standing reputation for industry-leading security, world-class compliance, innovative products, and state-of-the-art trading and technology infrastructure. With lightning-fast trades, dependable digital wallets, and trusted security, our goal is to operate a world class cryptocurrency exchange with a focus on security and trust. We invite you along on our journey to advance the blockchain industry by fostering innovation, incubating new and emerging technologies, and driving transformative change.
Bittrex is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board