Technical Project ManagerExpired
Bittrex Global is one of the most secure trading platforms in the world. Built on Bittrex’s cutting-edge technology, Bittrex Global provides an institutional grade experience for professional and novice customers alike. The Company is headquartered near the financial center of Zurich, in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
About the job
We are looking for a talented and experienced Technical Project Manager to support Engineering and Product Teams with the delivery of projects and initiatives across the organization. As a Technical Project Manager, you will provide project planning and manage the delivery of large scale, complex technical initiatives. You will act as a liaison between our Software Engineering, Product Management, and Operations teams to ensure that critical path items are well understood and prioritized, and specific tasks are well coordinated. The Technical Project Manager will use organizational, project management, and communication skills to connect dots, provide insights and lead initiatives to on-time and on-budget completion. You will work with colleagues from all parts of our organization and get exposure to projects that range anywhere from technical blockchain and 3 rd party integrations, to launching new product lines. Each project is unique and will make you highly visible to different areas of the company
- Effectively lead and direct multiple projects to completion by leveraging best practice PMO methodology.
- Help articulate and govern published priorities, identify integration points, and detail key decisions.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for team members required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Lead alignment discussions with Business, Engineering, Product Management, and Operations teams to ensure common understanding and next steps are understood.
- Define and execute the project communication plan to ensure ongoing communication of the project status is timely, and consistent.
- Develop, monitor, and manage all timelines and make detailed reports on progress towards milestones and deliverables to ensure they are proceeding according to scope, schedule, and budget.
- Provide status reporting on all projects including milestones, scope changes, risks, issues, actions, and dependencies to senior management.
- Proactively engage Executive Stakeholders, Project Sponsors, Product Management, and Engineering teams to ensure that project assumptions, risks, issues, and dependencies are identified, documented, quantified, and communicated early.
- Resolve problems, conflicts, and assist to remove critical path blockers on deliverables.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
- Create agendas and minutes for all meetings to set clear expectations and assign actions.
- Create and organize all project documentation to ensure that projects follow governance and meet audit requirements.
- 7+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods, and techniques
- Demonstrated experience managing cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Professional Project Management Certification from accredited institution preferred
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting teamwork
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising team members
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, and Waterfall
- Competent with various software tools, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Microsoft Project, Azure Dev Ops, Smartsheets and Lucid Chart
- Experience as a Project Manager in Finance or Software Development
- Experience with cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, and digital assets.
- Experience with financial technology, investment banking, trading, or similar.
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board