Nurturing and supporting start-ups that will change the world.
We handle the annoying hassle of starting a company, so that our entrepreneurs can focus on their tech solution or service and iterate quickly to achieve faster traction.
Welcome to the Dojo!
We’re different! But, like Techstars, YCombinator or Entrepreneur First.
We are creating a Dojo that is unparalleled, especially when it comes to the Bitcoin/Blockchain evolution and we are seeking a Digital Designer for our new and growing team. Our Dojo in East London will ‘hot-house’ start-ups for a 12-week intensive training programme, three times a year (Jan-Mar, May-Jul, Sep-Nov), with around 10 companies per Cohort.
As the Digital Designer for Block Dojo, you are not only a crucial part of the Block Dojo team but also of the start-ups, you will be working closely with each start-up, the workload will be varied and fast-paced, including everything from Branding, pitch presentations and social display ads to User Experience and User Interface Design. Don’t get scared yet, not all start-ups will need those help, as some of them have their in-house designer, and we believe 80% perfection for the MVP is all we need.
Digital Designer Job Duties:
- Work closely with the Head of Design & CTO to help the start-ups from each Cohort to design their MVP & their marketing landing page*
- Help and assist the start-ups with graphic design requirements, for example, branding, logo design, investor decks, pitch presentations, roller banners, leaflets design etc*
- Work with the Dojo marketing team to create marketing collaterals
- Help and assist the Head of Design with any graphic design requirements for the Dojo team
- Work closely with the Head of Design & CTO to improve the user experience of The Dojo’s Investor Evaluation Platform (Dojo Discover)
What we’re looking for:
- You must be able to handle multiple start-ups/brands.
- Be able to sketch, and create user journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and other assets, to design simple user flows and improve the usability of each start-up’s MVPs
- Exploring and evaluating UX best practices and incorporating them into the start-ups’ products
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail when creating design artefacts and assets
- Possess highly proficient graphics and digital software skills, including Figma/Sketch, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Keynote & PowerPoint
- Working collaboratively in a flexible way with other designers, product managers, developers and of course, the founders of each start-up
- Bonus point: Motion graphics & video editing skills would be a huge PLUS!
- Bonus point 2: Photography skills would be another plus!
When you apply, please send us:
– Your CV
– A portfolio of your work
- Communicate with project managers to establish goals, outcomes and timelines for deliverables
- Create strong visual designs based on given criteria
- Evaluate and adapt designs based on feedback provided
- Conceptualize ideas and generate content from a variety of ideas
- Understand characteristics of target audience and find effective ways to reach them
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or relevant field
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative suite and Photoshop
- Strong creative, design and multitasking skills
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to create effective designs
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board