BlockChain Technical Researchers and DevelopersExpired
Blockchain Intelligence Group builds technology to power compliance and intelligence for the blockchain-centric future. Leaders use our solutions to transact cryptocurrency or power complex investigations into criminal activity using digital currencies. Banks and crypto companies depend on our technology to monitor risk from crypto transactions. Investigators and law enforcement quickly identify and track illicit activity.
Blockchain Intelligence Group is trusted globally by banks, crypto companies, law enforcement, fintechs, regtechs and governments.
Blockchain Intelligence Group is a BlGG Digital Assets company
(CSE: BlGG, OTCQX: BBKCF, WKN: A2PS9W).
We are looking for Bitcoin and other blockchain specialists. As a resident specialist you will be considered the expert and go-to person with any blockchain issues. (if you know any other blockchains well, that’s an added bonus). You will be working as part of a team researching/testing/implementing the latest technology as a proof of concept.
Ideally, you also come with a strong data science, analytics and algorithms foundation.
You must have very good English communication skills. If you do not, we cannot hire you.
- Strong Technical Blockchain experience in Bitcoin and related chains
- Technical experience in any public chain is highly desirable including Ethereum (ERC-20, ERC-721, etc.), Binance Chain, LTC, BCH, BSV, Cardano, Kumoto, Tezos, XLM and XRP.
- Strong programming skills and especially Python
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to read scientific papers, understand and implement complex algorithms
- Blockchain Analytics and/or data Analytics experience is highly desirable
Technologies we use
University degree (Bachelor, Masters or Doctorate) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Mathematics.
About Blockchain Intelligence Group Inc.:
Blockchain Intelligence Group brings security and accountability to the new era of cryptocurrency with big data, AML, compliance, search, forensics and training.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board