Director, Compliance And Regulatory AffairsExpired
Blockchain Intelligence Group builds technology to power compliance and intelligence for the blockchain-centric future. Leaders use our solutions to transact cryptocurrency or power complex investigations into criminal activity using digital currencies. Banks and crypto companies depend on our technology to monitor risk from crypto transactions. Investigators and law enforcement quickly identify and track illicit activity.
Blockchain Intelligence Group is trusted globally by banks, crypto companies, law enforcement, fintechs, regtechs and governments.
Blockchain Intelligence Group is a BlGG Digital Assets company
(CSE: BlGG, OTCQX: BBKCF, WKN: A2PS9W).
Our team is seeking a subject matter expert and thought leader in regulations and compliance with specialization in both traditional finance and cryptocurrency.
The Director of Compliance and Regulatory Affairs is the firm’s internal subject matter expert on present compliance obligations and developing regulations. They play a vital role in brand awareness with their macro analysis, thought leadership, and serving as an external spokesperson for crypto compliance and regulations trend analysis.
- Advises and works closely with lines of business (LoBs) (DevOps, MARCOM, OSINT, Sales) to help the enterprise achieve strategic and operational objectives
- Serves as Blockchain Intelligence Group’s public-facing Subject Matter Expert (SME) for regulatory developments arising from digital assets policy legislative actions, compliance obligations proposed by regulators, macro, and micro regulatory issues
- This individual possesses in-depth knowledge of capital markets regulatory matters and identifies and mitigates regulatory risks that the LOBs may face
- Leverages deep knowledge of the business and the market to advance the organization’s goals
- Cultivates strong relationships with key stakeholders (regulators, legislators, and journalists)
- Provides regular updates on digital assets regulatory developments in clear and concise language with added insight as to the effect of these developments on the LOBs
- Provides high-level guidance to both senior management and lower-level staff on compliance and regulatory matters
- Serves as liaison between the firm and lobbyist groups or regulatory bodies
- Develop and lead training as needed for the company and for clients.
The ideal candidate should have
- 5+ years experience with top tier financial institutions (transaction monitoring, high-risk customers and accounts, AML, Sanctions, Reg E, or a combination thereof)
- Experience in government regulation and/or policy development
- Real passion for crypto and fintech
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- A thorough understanding of key players and stakeholders in digital assets
A bonus if you have the following:
- Exposure to the European Banking Authority, European Securities and Markets Authority, Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Previous experience at a US government agency, i.e., SEC, FinCEN, DOJ, Dept of Treasury
- A law or economics degree
- Previous cryptocurrency employment/cryptocurrency consulting experience
- Media interview, spokesperson experience/media trained
- Comfortable with public speaking – ie conference keynote and panels
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board