Ops/IT Systems & Support EngineerExpired
Blockchain Intelligence Group builds technology to power compliance and intelligence for the blockchain-centric future. Leaders use our solutions to transact cryptocurrency or power complex investigations into criminal activity using digital currencies. Banks and crypto companies depend on our technology to monitor risk from crypto transactions. Investigators and law enforcement quickly identify and track illicit activity.
Blockchain Intelligence Group is trusted globally by banks, crypto companies, law enforcement, fintechs, regtechs and governments.
Blockchain Intelligence Group is a BlGG Digital Assets company
(CSE: BlGG, OTCQX: BBKCF, WKN: A2PS9W).
We are a fast growing Blockchain Analytics company seeking an experienced professional with strong skills in working with systems administration, networking, software engineering and security to join our ops team.
We are looking for a talented and experienced individual to join our dynamic team. You will get a chance to work with some great people and do meaningful, challenging and creative work.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experienced Debian/Ubuntu Linux systems administrator
- Understanding of virtualization technologies, experience with KVM an asset
- Strong experience with Linux update and patch management (Debian-Based)
- Well versed with supporting Windows and MacOS desktop systems.
- Experience with networking, scripting and systems integration.
- Experience installing, optimizing and supporting large databases (MySQL is required. Will be nice to have experience with one or more of the following Cassandra, Neo4J, Hadoop, etc..)
- Architecting, building, maintaining, optimizing and troubleshooting web applications.
- Solid background with security best practices, automation/scripting, and orchestration.
- Ability to multitask, handle competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Passionate and driven.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in documenting hardware and software assets and architecture
- Quickly become well-versed in our software products at a technical level.
- Have a strong understanding of host and network security controls, and experience with automated configuration and management of those controls.
- Maintain proficiency in automated configuration of cloud services exposed via APIs (such as AWS, New Relic, Cloudflare, GitHub, etc)
- Be proficient in Bash and other scripting languages.
- When troubleshooting, have the ability and strong desire to identify root causes, not just address symptoms, and be able to succinctly prove and document your conclusions
- Proficient in application performance profiling of CPU, memory, storage and network resources
- Support Employees and the Engineering Team with their IT needs
Being an Effective Member of the Team
- Communicate clearly, succinctly, honestly and constructively.
- Be self-motivated and able to plan and organize your time to work effectively without supervision and within time constraints.
- In the absence of clear or unambiguous requirements, be able to make intelligent decisions based on our shared list of simple rules and your understanding of our roadmap.
- Must provide a police background check.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board