Senior Big Data Engineers
Blockchain Intelligence Group builds technology to power compliance and intelligence for the blockchain-centric future. Leaders use our solutions to transact cryptocurrency or power complex investigations into criminal activity using digital currencies. Banks and crypto companies depend on our technology to monitor risk from crypto transactions. Investigators and law enforcement quickly identify and track illicit activity.
Blockchain Intelligence Group is trusted globally by banks, crypto companies, law enforcement, fintechs, regtechs and governments.
Blockchain Intelligence Group is a BlGG Digital Assets company
(CSE: BlGG, OTCQX: BBKCF, WKN: A2PS9W).
We are a Blockchain Analytics company working on exciting projects in a cutting edge space. We are looking for talented Senior Big Data Engineers with 5+ years experience. If you enjoy being continually challenged and you enjoy working with blockchain applications, we need you!
We are looking for Big Data Engineers to join our SaaS Next Generation Platform Team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, evaluating, and testing big data technologies. Our organization is extremely data-driven, where technical innovations happen, and you will have an opportunity to use cutting edge technology across all stages of the development lifecycle and be part of our exciting and innovative initiatives.
- Design, develop and maintain features and iteratively deploy services using BIG cloud-based architecture
- Design and implement components of our Next Generation Platform
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Expand and grow data platform capabilities to solve new data problems and challenges
- Build large-scale data processing systems using on premise and cloud computing technologies
- Build high-performance algorithms, prototypes, and proof of concepts
- Apply complex big data concepts with a focus on collecting, parsing, managing, and analyzing large sets of data to turn information into insights
- Work closely with various cross-functional product teams
- Stay current on key trends, especially in technologies and frameworks like Mesos/Marathon, Kubernetes, Docker, etc
- 8+ years experience , 2+ in Big Data Engineering
- Proficient in Java, Scala, Golang, or Python
- Good understanding of Microservices architecture
- Expertise in BigData – MapReduce, HIVE, HBase, Spark Streaming, Apache Flink, Storm, Kafka, In-memory Database, JMS.
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as Cassandra
- Experience in Graphical databases such as Neo4J
- Experience in MySQL for big data applications
- Good exposure in application performance tuning, memory management, scalability
- Ability to design highly scalable distributed systems using different open source technologies
- Experience building high-performance algorithms
Nice to Have
- Knowledgeable about Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
- Strong mathematical knowledge, especially in statistics and probability
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mathematics is required
- Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mathematics is preferred
Honesty, trustworthiness, humility and a desire to be equally contributing members of a team are important to us. We value your ability to think creatively; communicate clearly, succinctly and constructively; and solve problems with simple and effective solutions. We recognize that a unified and mutually supportive team is more effective than the sum of its parts. Therefore, we are looking for people that are not only talented engineers but that are also great people that want to be a part of a unified team and share in our successes.
About Blockchain Intelligence Group Inc.:
Blockchain Intelligence Group brings security and accountability to the new era of cryptocurrency with big data, AML, compliance, search, forensics and training.