Senior Data / AI Scientists
Blockchain Intelligence Group builds technology to power compliance and intelligence for the blockchain-centric future. Leaders use our solutions to transact cryptocurrency or power complex investigations into criminal activity using digital currencies. Banks and crypto companies depend on our technology to monitor risk from crypto transactions. Investigators and law enforcement quickly identify and track illicit activity.
Blockchain Intelligence Group is trusted globally by banks, crypto companies, law enforcement, fintechs, regtechs and governments.
Blockchain Intelligence Group is a BlGG Digital Assets company
(CSE: BlGG, OTCQX: BBKCF, WKN: A2PS9W).
We are a Blockchain Analytics company working on exciting projects in a cutting edge space. We are looking for talented Senior Data / AI Scientists with 5+ years experience. If you enjoy being continually challenged and you enjoy working with blockchain applications, we need you!
You must have very good english communication skills. If you do not, we cannot hire you.
Please read carefully.
- Analyze structured and unstructured data, model complex problems, and identify opportunities for process and product optimization by using statistical, algorithmic, mining, machine language, and visual techniques.
- Develop predictive and prescriptive analytics models through the innovative understanding and use of large data sets and blockchain behavior.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and evaluation skills to discern and help develop methods to enhance visibility across the blockchain, detect fraud, track the movement of illicit funds.
- Identify new ways to leverage our data, and to direct efforts in the right direction.
- Develop proof of concept implementations of algorithms and methods to de-anonymize the blockchain.
- Work with engineers to ensure that selected proof of concepts are properly implemented within BlockChain Intelligence Group (BIG) Compliance Suite.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology trends and methods by staying abreast of state-of-the-art literature in the fields of operations research, statistical modeling, statistical process control and mathematical optimization.
- Work closely with engineering and management teams across BIG to strategize, develop, and implement artificial intelligence (AI) products.
- Communicate analytic solutions to management and share product status throughout the various stages of the product life cycle.
- Identify, engage, and collaborate with specific stakeholders as required for the development of AI products designed around BIG’s strategic priorities and business problems.
- Support management in the development of strategies for scaling successful projects across the organization based on feedback from clinical/business clients and end-users by maintaining project and other documentation, reviewing findings, and presenting analysis and actionable insights for further discussion and decision.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- 5+ years experience in Data Science , 2+ in Algorithm Development
- You have proven experience in developing algorithms using Java, Python, C++ or Scala
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics, and algorithms
- Thorough knowledge of the principles, processes, procedures, and methods involved in data mining, data analysis, statistical methods, probability and machine learning.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and evaluation skills to discern and help develop methods to enhance visibility across the blockchain, detect fraud, track the movement of illicit funds, identify new ways to leverage our data, and to direct efforts in the right direction.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with large volumes of data across multiple servers using distributed data/computing tools such as Hadoop, Spark, MySQL, AWS, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with both relational databases (SQL), non-relational databases (NoSQL) and graphical databases (preferably Neo4J).
Nice to Have
- Knowledgeable about Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies.
- Masters / Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mathematics is preferred.
Honesty, trustworthiness, humility and a desire to be equal contributing members of a team are important to us. We value your ability to think creatively; communicate clearly, succinctly and constructively; and solve problems with simple and effective solutions. We recognize that a unified and mutually supportive team is more effective than the sum of its parts. Therefore, we are looking for people that are not only talented engineers but that are also great people that want to be a part of a unified team and share in our successes.
About Blockchain Intelligence Group Inc.:
Blockchain Intelligence Group brings security and accountability to the new era of cryptocurrency with big data, AML, compliance, search, forensics and training.