Senior Front End (Angular) DevelopersExpired
Blockchain Intelligence Group builds technology to power compliance and intelligence for the blockchain-centric future. Leaders use our solutions to transact cryptocurrency or power complex investigations into criminal activity using digital currencies. Banks and crypto companies depend on our technology to monitor risk from crypto transactions. Investigators and law enforcement quickly identify and track illicit activity.
Blockchain Intelligence Group is trusted globally by banks, crypto companies, law enforcement, fintechs, regtechs and governments.
Blockchain Intelligence Group is a BlGG Digital Assets company
(CSE: BlGG, OTCQX: BBKCF, WKN: A2PS9W).
We are a Blockchain Analytics company working on exciting projects in a cutting edge space. We are looking for talented Senior Front End Developers with 3+ years of experience. If you enjoy being continually challenged and you enjoy working with blockchain applications, we need you!
Required Technical Experience:
- 3+ Years Frontend Web Development Experience. Comfortable working with all aspects of software development such as Defining Feature Specification, UI\UX Design, Software
- Architecture, and Implementation, High Coding Standards following the Clean Code Principles.
- 1+ years of Hands-on Experience with Angular 4+ up to the Latest Angular 11
- Proven Styling Experience (such as CSS, SCSS, Animations, Angular Animations)
- Proficient with Reactive Programming (RxJS, NgRx, Redux Pattern)
- Strong Foundation in Unit and Integration Tests
- Solid Git Workflow
Preferred Technical Skills/Knowledge:
- Experience in UI/UX design is helpful as you may occasionally be asked to make on-the-fly decisions that reflect the needs of the personas we build for.
- Technical understanding of how cryptocurrencies work, specifically Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Possess strong programming skills and solid computer science fundamentals, including but not limited to Data Structures, Algorithms, Software Engineering, Programming Patterns, and OOP.
Bonus points for experience in Graph Visualizations.
We will want to see examples of your code, so please provide links to public repositories;
Be prepared to do a take-home coding exercise.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board