Senior Java Software EngineerExpired
Blockchain Intelligence Group builds technology to power compliance and intelligence for the blockchain-centric future. Leaders use our solutions to transact cryptocurrency or power complex investigations into criminal activity using digital currencies. Banks and crypto companies depend on our technology to monitor risk from crypto transactions. Investigators and law enforcement quickly identify and track illicit activity.
Blockchain Intelligence Group is trusted globally by banks, crypto companies, law enforcement, fintechs, regtechs and governments.
Blockchain Intelligence Group is a BlGG Digital Assets company
(CSE: BlGG, OTCQX: BBKCF, WKN: A2PS9W).
We are a Blockchain Analytics company working on exciting projects in a cutting-edge space.
We are looking for a talented Senior Java Developer with 5+ years of experience. If you enjoy being continually challenged and you enjoy working with blockchain applications, we need you!
You must have very good English communication skills. If you do not, we cannot hire you.
● Design and architecture of new applications
● Development of components to support existing functionality
● Creating components to implement new business demands
● Scalability and performance optimization
● Integration with various external data sources (JDBC, REST services, flat files)
● Creating a high-performance in-memory intermediate layer (Kafka streaming, Redis)
● Organizing data logistics and processing (Kafka)
● Creating high-performance data processing engines both near real-time and batch
(Spring Batch, Kafka Streams)
● High availability architecture for load balancing and failover
● Maintain and debug existing code.
● Design and deliver clear and maintainable code.
● Investigate and apply new technologies and processes.
● Possess strong programming skills and solid computer science fundamentals, including
but not limited to data structures, algorithms, software engineering, programming
patterns, OOP, etc.
● Experienced in Patterns Designs and Algorithms.
● Fluent in Java (Spring Boot framework).
● Microservices Architecture.
● Experience with Websockets.
● Able to Read and Write Complex MYSQL Queries.
● Experience with Kafka, Kafka Streams and Redis
● Foundation in unit and integration tests
● Good understanding of continuous integration
● Solid Git workflow
Nice to Have
● Knowledgeable about Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
● Experience with Big Data (Hadoop Ecosystem, Spark, and Cassandra).
Honesty, trustworthiness, humility, and a desire to be equal contributing members of a team are important to us. We value your ability to think creatively; communicate clearly, succinctly, and constructively; and solve problems with simple and effective solutions. We recognize that a unified and mutually supportive team is more effective than the sum of its parts. Therefore, were looking for people that are not only talented engineers but are also great people that want to be a part of a unified team and share in our successes.
About Blockchain Intelligence Group Inc.:
Blockchain Intelligence Group brings security and accountability to the new era of cryptocurrency with big data, AML, compliance, search, forensics, and training.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board