Web Application Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
Blockchain Intelligence Group builds technology to power compliance and intelligence for the blockchain-centric future. Leaders use our solutions to transact cryptocurrency or power complex investigations into criminal activity using digital currencies. Banks and crypto companies depend on our technology to monitor risk from crypto transactions. Investigators and law enforcement quickly identify and track illicit activity.
Blockchain Intelligence Group is trusted globally by banks, crypto companies, law enforcement, fintechs, regtechs and governments.
Blockchain Intelligence Group is a BlGG Digital Assets company
(CSE: BlGG, OTCQX: BBKCF, WKN: A2PS9W).
About the job
We are a fast-growing Blockchain Analytics company working on exciting projects in a cutting-edge space. We are looking for talented technically curious, automation fluent QA engineers to become an integral part of our team. If you enjoy being continually challenged and enjoy working with blockchain applications, we need you!
You will get a chance to work with some great people and do meaningful, challenging, and creative work. You will develop and execute core test automation infrastructure and software test plans in order to identify software issues.
You must have very good English communication skills. If you do not, we cannot hire you.
This position is primarily responsible for:
As a QA engineer, you will be part of the team responsible for maintaining production level standards for our software.
Including a deep understanding of the blockchain and the software, reviewing the design, creating test plans, and most importantly designing and implementing an automated test infrastructure (Java and Typescript) to increase test coverage.
What will you do:
- Create test plans.
- Validate new features
- Work closely with our QA and development team to develop infrastructure and tests using Java.
What does our ideal candidate look like:
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
- 4+ years of professional experience in web-based software testing
- Experience with the following technologies: MAVEN, git, browser debugging tools
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in remote
- Ability to create manual test cases and contribute to the test library.
- Experience with manual testing and willingness to do them.
- Knowledge of integration testing with CI systems such as Jenkins
- 3+ years experience Selenium Webdriver
Be prepared to do a take-home coding exercise.