BuzzCast is the home of flagship events for clients such as The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, UN Leaders on Purpose, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Uber, Cornerstone, Fiserv, Carnival, The World Travel and Tourism Council, AES and many more.
Crafted specifically to handle the needs of top tier production companies and their enterprise clients, BuzzCast is focused on three core pillars:
Built from the ground up on the newest AWS Serverless technologies, BuzzCast is engineered to handle large-scale, complex events that require exacting standards of quality. Delivering broadcast quality, redundant streams, and high caliber production tools, our mission is to ensure the largest production agencies in the world have the technology they need to be successful.
Role Impact: Account Executive
BuzzCast is the only B2B SaaS virtual and hybrid event content management system (CMS) built to address the unique needs of top production companies.
To leverage our strong momentum in the market, we’re hiring an experienced Account Executive to be part of our founding sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for establishing and developing relationships, conducting demos, and closing deals with both new and existing event production customers and leading brands worldwide. In addition to daily sales activities, you’ll partner closely with BuzzCast’s founders/C-Suite to refine departmental processes and goals such as client workflows, retention strategies, sales and marketing materials, and more. Your work will have a big impact on our internal team, customers, and hundreds of thousands of attendees per event.
We’re seeking a fearless and driven sales professional who executes as a team player, takes risks in order to learn, and iterates quickly. You’re a high-performer, and as such, your impact will lead to numerous growth opportunities within the company.
- Own, manage, and drive the sales process through to close
- Develop deep relationships and genuine rapport with potential and existing customers
- Help potential and existing customers discover unmet needs and educate on how we can deliver
- Build and maintain a strong, accurate, up-to-date sales pipeline
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the BuzzCast product, the event streaming technology industry, and market trends
- Refine and/or build out departmental processes to optimize and scale the BuzzCast sales team
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board