Senior Software Engineer, CMSExpired
BuzzCast is the home of flagship events for clients such as The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, UN Leaders on Purpose, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Uber, Cornerstone, Fiserv, Carnival, The World Travel and Tourism Council, AES and many more.
Crafted specifically to handle the needs of top tier production companies and their enterprise clients, BuzzCast is focused on three core pillars:
Built from the ground up on the newest AWS Serverless technologies, BuzzCast is engineered to handle large-scale, complex events that require exacting standards of quality. Delivering broadcast quality, redundant streams, and high caliber production tools, our mission is to ensure the largest production agencies in the world have the technology they need to be successful.
The tech team at BuzzCast is growing and we’re looking for an experienced engineer who support the development of our B2B SaaS content management system. Because this is a customer-facing CMS, the right candidate will have a passion for a clean frontend, but possess capabilities across the stack.
- Develop our best-of-breed content management system
- Delight event attendees with high-quality features you write for our platform
- Operate smoothly in a high-quality, fully-remote development team
- Contribute to a shared code base with peer reviews and pull requests
- Participate in daily standups, sprint planning, research spikes, and retrospectives
- Develop scalable systems using the latest technologies
- Pay attention to detail and make your voice heard with issues and new ideas
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board