AML/CTF Compliance Specialist (German speaking)Expired
CoinGate is a Lithuanian-based fintech company founded in 2014. The payment gateway offers cryptocurrency payment processing services for businesses of any sizes. Permission-based account management, fiat payouts to the bank account and brand new email billing feature are just a few reasons why CoinGate has become a go-to payment processor for many.
About the job
Currently, we are looking for a German speaking AML/CTF Compliance Specialist to join our Compliance team. If you want to be part of a winning team, CoinGate is a great place to grow your career, learn something new and even show us some new things as well!
Get ready to
- Onboard new customers – setting up new accounts, reviewing paperwork for completeness, filing paperwork on new account setups account changes updated business applications licenses etc.
- Conduct CDD, ODD, EDD, and follow AML/CTF best practices and policies.
We expect you to
- Have previous AML/CTF compliance experience in KYC and KYB processes.
- Have perfect English and German communication skills.
- Have superior attention to detail and accuracy in data entry.
- Be creative and think outside the box.
- Have good analytical skills and willingness to do precise and accurate routine job.
- Follow high ethical standards, have a strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results.
The following would be considered a definite plus:
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency world; ICA, ACAMS and similar certificates.
Here’s the deal!!!
2000 EUR – 2700 EUR gross
We offer a flexible hybrid work model. So if you are feeling tired or not in the right mood for the office, relax and work from home. Or from anywhere you wanna be.
Bond with the whole CoinGate family at our yearly events, workations, team buildings, or casual game nights. If you have some fun activities in mind – let us know and we’re probably gonna make it happen.
Create an impact on worldwide crypto adoption. As crypto is still a relatively new product in the whole fintech sector, every new idea can have a huge impact on our main goal.
Grow or even change your career. If you’ll find a new passion or a super talent of yours while you are with us, don’t be afraid to try yourself in the new role. We promise to help you in every way possible.
Initiate changes and suggest different approaches. As a young, curious, and continuously growing company we like to be informal, but professional. We’re always looking for new challenges in this fast-changing crypto environment.
We are a crypto payment gateway, trading platform, and e-commerce store under the same name – CoinGate.
Founded in 2014, CoinGate was and is at the forefront of the global cryptocurrency payments ecosystem. Serving businesses and everyday users alike, CoinGate has processed more than 1,600,000 crypto transactions and has more than 270,000 registered users on its platform.
We have a goal to increase crypto adoption worldwide and an ambitious team, which keeps us going through this wild ride. We’re pioneers in crypto, we’re passionate about the things we do and we try to deliver our best.
Our office is located at the heart of a city, at A. Goštauto g. 8, Vilnius, just in-between the white bridge and Lukiškės square.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board