Business Operations Manager (Gift Cards)Expired
CoinGate is a Lithuanian-based fintech company founded in 2014. The payment gateway offers cryptocurrency payment processing services for businesses of any sizes. Permission-based account management, fiat payouts to the bank account and brand new email billing feature are just a few reasons why CoinGate has become a go-to payment processor for many.
Currently, we are looking for a Business Developer to join CoinGate Gift Cards team. If you want to be part of a winning team, CoinGate is a great place to grow your career, learn something new and even show us some new things as well!
Get ready to
- Manage gift cards catalog on a day-to-day basis
- Communicate with gift cards providers
- Research information on the internet
- Prepare periodic reports for stakeholders
- Help customer support to solve issues
We expect you to
- Have strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Be fluent in English
- Be a tech-savvy person
- Be familiar with Excel beyond SUM
- Show high motivation and take ownership of tasks
- Have 1-3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in IT sector
The following would be considered a definite plus:
- General understanding of Digital Marketing and eCommerce
- Advanced Excel skills
- Existing experience with BigQuery, Data Studio
1300 – 1800 EUR €/month after taxes.
We are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and experience.
- Bond with the whole CoinGate family at our yearly events, workations, team buildings, or casual game nights. If you have some fun activities in mind – let us know and we’re probably gonna make it happen.
- Wanna have a snack or a drink? Then come to the chill room, there is always something tasty to grab.
- Whether you prefer to spend your evening in a gym or chill in a SPA, CoinGate has you covered – redeem your monthly coupon for the activities you most admire.
- Create an impact on worldwide crypto adoption. As crypto is still a relatively new product in the whole fintech sector, every new idea can have a huge impact on our main goal.
- Grow or even change your career. If you’ll find a new passion or a super talent of yours while you are with us, don’t be afraid to try yourself in the new role. We promise to help you in every way possible.
- Initiate changes and suggest different approaches. As a young, curious, and continuously growing company we like to be informal, but professional. We’re always looking for new challenges in this fast-changing crypto environment.
Our office is located at the heart of a city, at A. Goštauto g. 8, Vilnius, just in-between the white bridge and Lukiškės square.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board