Frontend Developer (Gift Cards)
CoinGate is a Lithuanian-based fintech company founded in 2014. The payment gateway offers cryptocurrency payment processing services for businesses of any sizes. Permission-based account management, fiat payouts to the bank account and brand new email billing feature are just a few reasons why CoinGate has become a go-to payment processor for many.
Our development team at Gift Cards is looking for a frontend developer to join us. We are a fast-paced and dynamic team focused on building high-quality user experiences for our users.
As a mid-senior frontend developer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining frontend features using React, Next.js, TypeScript.
- Working closely with the rest of the development team to ensure smooth integration of frontend features.
- Constant performance improvements and optimizations
- Actively taking part in product roadmap decisions
- Be proficient in React, Next.js and TypeScript
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience as a frontend developer
- Have solid communication skills in order to express your ideas and help to steer the team in the right direction
- Possess knowledge of best web performance practices
- Be familiar with Git
- Be familiar with Agile methodology
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours – just bring us the expected result on time;
- Inquisitive and supportive colleagues from all over the world;
- An office in the UNESCO award-winning OId Town of Vilnius;
- In-office racing simulator for when you need to take a break;
- All the tools, coffee, and snacks you need to succeed, and a relaxed atmosphere in the office.
3000-4800 €/month before taxes.
We are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and experience.