CoinGate is a Lithuanian-based fintech company founded in 2014. The payment gateway offers cryptocurrency payment processing services for businesses of any sizes. Permission-based account management, fiat payouts to the bank account and brand new email billing feature are just a few reasons why CoinGate has become a go-to payment processor for many.
We are a crypto payment gateway, trading platform, and e-commerce store under the same name – CoinGate.
Founded in 2014, CoinGate was and is at the forefront of the global cryptocurrency payments ecosystem. Serving businesses and everyday users alike, CoinGate has processed more than 3,000,000 crypto transactions and has more than 300,000 registered users on its platform.
We have a goal to increase crypto adoption worldwide and an ambitious team, which keeps us going through this wild ride. We’re pioneers in crypto, we’re passionate about the things we do and we try to deliver our best.
- Maintain and create internal procedures, policies and manuals to prevent the business being used for money laundering as required by law.
- Perform regulatory STR/SAR/CTR etc. reportings
- Escalate compliance risks and issues to management, provide ongoing support & advice regarding AML/CTF within the Company
- Identify, investigate, and resolve all activities that are deemed non-compliant
- Plan AML training sessions for employees
- Act as a subject matter expert for the business and point of reference to address related queries
- Research and understand changes in regulation
- Perform Business-Wide Risk Assessments focused on AML/CTF risks;
- Provide Compliance recommendations on new products & delivery channels.
We expect you to have:
- At least 4 years of experience in compliance in EU, from crypto, fintech, or financial industry
- Strong knowledge of European and Lithuanian AML legislation, virtual currency regulations, data protection and other relevant regulation applicable in Lithuania
- Experience working with Lithuanian regulator
- Understanding of local and EU level regulations, KYC and AML practices
- Confidence to challenge business management, escalate issues, and press for change
- Holding the professional certifications ICA or CAMS (Advantageous however not essential)
- Ability to work independently and to lead/be a part of the team
- High level of English and Lithuanian language fluency, German language would be a plus
€2000 – €3000 month after taxes.
Depending on any qualifications and/or any bonus skills.
- Bond with the whole CoinGate family at our yearly events, workations, team buildings, or casual game nights. If you have some fun activities in mind – let us know and we’re probably gonna make it happen.
- Wanna have a snack or a drink? Then come to the chill room, there is always something tasty to grab.
- Whether you prefer to spend your evening in a gym or chill in a SPA, CoinGate has you covered – redeem your monthly coupon for the activities you most admire.
- Create an impact on worldwide crypto adoption. As crypto is still a relatively new product in the whole fintech sector, every new idea can have a huge impact on our main goal.
- Grow or even change your career. If you’ll find a new passion or a super talent of yours while you are with us, don’t be afraid to try yourself in the new role. We promise to help you in every way possible.
- Initiate changes and suggest different approaches. As a young, curious, and continuously growing company we like to be informal, but professional. We’re always looking for new challenges in this fast-changing crypto environment.
Our office is located at the heart of a city, at A. Goštauto g. 8, Vilnius, just in-between the white bridge and Lukiškės square.