CoinGate is a Lithuanian-based fintech company founded in 2014. The payment gateway offers cryptocurrency payment processing services for businesses of any sizes. Permission-based account management, fiat payouts to the bank account and brand new email billing feature are just a few reasons why CoinGate has become a go-to payment processor for many.
About the job
Our continuously growing CoinGate family is looking for a new superstar – mid-senior-level Ruby developer. With an ambitious roadmap lying ahead, full of top-to-bottom refactorings and game-changing new features, we’re looking for You to reinforce an already awesome team.
Ruby / Ror not in your stack? Not a problem! Given that you meet all the other requirements and are willing to learn, we’re ready to grant you time to make a switch on the go.
Founded in 2014, CoinGate was and is at the forefront of the global cryptocurrency payments ecosystem. Serving businesses and everyday users alike, CoinGate has processed more than 1,600,000 crypto transactions and has more than 270,000 registered users on its platform.
What you will do:
- Working in close cooperation with Product Owner, QA Engineer and the team throughout the whole development cycle;
- Building and developing top-notch cryptocurrency payment products and features;
- Delivering assigned bug and minor feature/optimization items;
- Working according to best industry practices as well as being an advocate of them inside the team;
- Collaborating with your peers during code review, scope estimation and design sessions;
- Participating in daily standups.
- Ruby on Rails
- Google Cloud
We expect you to have:
- At least 2 years experience as a full-time developer;
- Experience of integrating your features into complex; systems;
- Expertise on Ruby on Rails;
- React, ES6, Bootstrap;
- Automated/unit testing.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours – just bring us the expected result on time;
- Inquisitive and supportive colleagues from all over the world;
- An office in the UNESCO award-winning OId Town of Vilnius;
- In-office racing simulator for when you need to take a break;
- All the tools, coffee, and snacks you need to succeed, and a relaxed atmosphere in the office.
2000-3800 €/month after taxes.
We are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and experience.