Sales Development Representative (Spanish Speaker)Expired
CoinGate is a Lithuanian-based fintech company founded in 2014. The payment gateway offers cryptocurrency payment processing services for businesses of any sizes. Permission-based account management, fiat payouts to the bank account and brand new email billing feature are just a few reasons why CoinGate has become a go-to payment processor for many.
Get ready to
- Reach out the potential clients through outbound campaigns and raise cryptocurrency payment awareness.
- Book the demo meetings with potential clients and hit your main-bonus targets.
- Create and maintain accurate client information in the CRM to keep the effective workflow.
- Keep the eye on existing pipeline and follow-up the opportunities.
- Drive towards a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, ensuring a client-focused, target-target driven approach at all times.
We expect you to
- At least 1 years’ experience working in B2B Sales, technology sector preferred.
- Sales tech stack (outbound tools, CRM) experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish language skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a challenging workload.
- Be a team player and interact effectively with all levels of management and other employees.
- Have strong work ethic and curiosity.
Here’s the deal!!
1600 – 1800 gross
We offer a flexible hybrid work model. So if you are feeling tired or not in the right mood for the office, relax and work from home. Or from anywhere you wanna be.
Bond with the whole CoinGate family at our yearly events, workations, team buildings, or casual game nights. If you have some fun activities in mind – let us know and we’re probably gonna make it happen.
Create an impact on worldwide crypto adoption. As crypto is still a relatively new product in the whole fintech sector, every new idea can have a huge impact on our main goal.
Grow or even change your career. If you’ll find a new passion or a super talent of yours while you are with us, don’t be afraid to try yourself in the new role. We promise to help you in every way possible.
Initiate changes and suggest different approaches. As a young, curious, and continuously growing company we like to be informal, but professional. We’re always looking for new challenges in this fast-changing crypto environment.
Our office is located at the heart of a city, at A. Goštauto g. 8, Vilnius, just in-between the white bridge and Lukiškės square.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board