Senior Frontend Developer (CoinGate Invoice)Expired
CoinGate is a Lithuanian-based fintech company founded in 2014. The payment gateway offers cryptocurrency payment processing services for businesses of any sizes. Permission-based account management, fiat payouts to the bank account and brand new email billing feature are just a few reasons why CoinGate has become a go-to payment processor for many.
We are a crypto payment gateway, trading platform, and e-commerce store under the same name – CoinGate.
Founded in 2014, CoinGate was and is at the forefront of the global cryptocurrency payments ecosystem. Serving businesses and everyday users alike, CoinGate has processed more than 3,000,000 crypto transactions and has more than 300,000 registered users on its platform.
We have a goal to increase crypto adoption worldwide and an ambitious team, which keeps us going through this wild ride. We’re pioneers in crypto, we’re passionate about the things we do and we try to deliver our best.
Our development team at CoinGate is looking for a senior frontend developer to join the Invoice team. We are a fast-paced and dynamic team focused on building high-quality user experiences for our users.
As a senior frontend developer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining existing and new frontend features using React, Next.js, TypeScript.
- Working closely with the rest of the development and product team to ensure smooth integration of frontend features.
- Constant performance improvements and optimizations
- Actively taking part in product roadmap decisions
We expect you to
- Be proficient in React, Next.js and TypeScript
- Have at least 5 years of experience as a frontend developer
- Have solid communication skills in order to express your ideas and help to steer the team in the right direction
- Possess knowledge of best web performance practices
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Agile methodology
2000 – 4000 EUR €/month after taxes.
We are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and experience.
- Bond with the whole CoinGate family at our yearly events, workations, team buildings, or casual game nights. If you have some fun activities in mind – let us know and we’re probably gonna make it happen.
- Wanna have a snack or a drink? Then come to the chill room, there is always something tasty to grab.
- Whether you prefer to spend your evening in a gym or chill in a SPA, CoinGate has you covered – redeem your monthly coupon for the activities you most admire.
- Create an impact on worldwide crypto adoption. As crypto is still a relatively new product in the whole fintech sector, every new idea can have a huge impact on our main goal.
- Grow or even change your career. If you’ll find a new passion or a super talent of yours while you are with us, don’t be afraid to try yourself in the new role. We promise to help you in every way possible.
- Initiate changes and suggest different approaches. As a young, curious, and continuously growing company we like to be informal, but professional. We’re always looking for new challenges in this fast-changing crypto environment.
Our office is located at the heart of a city, at A. Goštauto g. 8, Vilnius, just in-between the white bridge and Lukiškės square.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board