CoinGate is a Lithuanian-based fintech company founded in 2014. The payment gateway offers cryptocurrency payment processing services for businesses of any sizes. Permission-based account management, fiat payouts to the bank account and brand new email billing feature are just a few reasons why CoinGate has become a go-to payment processor for many.
CoinGate.com is seeking to fill a position for an UI designer!
WHAT IS COINGATE?
CoinGate is a Lithuanian-based global fintech company founded back in 2014. Our payment gateway offers cryptocurrency payment processing services for businesses and brokerage-type crypto trading services for everyone. We also make it possible to spend cryptocurrencies for various gift cards and users can easily and instantly buy cryptocurrency with their credit cards or bank accounts.
If you want to be part of a winning team, CoinGate is a great place to grow your career, learn something new and even show us some new things as well.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Collaborate daily with our product manager and sometimes developers to accomplish great product design;
- Once in a while help the marketing team their tasks while maintaining our design language;
- Understanding what our users need and want, working on full UX development process;
- Working together with a UX designer:
- Designing flows, wireframes, and final UI designs;
- Maintaining and improving a component-based design system;
- Transforming those wireframes into beautiful UI designs
WE EXPECT YOU TO:
- Know how to make the best use of design systems, have maintained or even created a design system in the past;
- Good skills using: Figma; Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop;
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently;
- Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary: 1500-2000 Eur/month gross, depending on any qualifications and/or any bonus skills;
- Insights into the world of Bitcoin, blockchain, and cryptocurrencies;
- Office in Vilnius city center (work location subject to quarantine);
- Flexible working hours;
- Hybrid work schedule;
- Snacks and coffee in the office and exciting company “workations” to destinations which in past years have included: Dreverna LT, Lviv & Kyiv UA, and Berlin DE.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board