Head of Finance
Coinify ApS is an established global virtual currency platform actively offering solutions in Europe, Asia and other regions. Coinify’s services include: individual currency trading, corporate brokerage, payment processing services, and Enterprise solutions via Coinify API.
- Manage the company’s strategic financial planning
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly financial reporting to our parent company
- Plan and perform risk management duties
- Analyze and manage the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Establish and drive strategic financial OKRs
- Track and ensure cash flow is appropriate and sustainable
- Supervise and mentor finance personnel such as controllers, accountants, financial assistants
- Manage and retain relationships with various vendors
- Prepare and present forecasting reports
- Adhere to the law and the company’s policies
- Build and maintain banking partnerships globally
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- A proactive approach to tasks.
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritise assigned tasks as well as working effectively as part of a team.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, economics and financial analysis tools
- Proficient skills in English verbal and written
- MA in Accounting, Finance or similar relevant field and data analysis
- Excellent knowledge of corporate financial law
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Problem solver and critical thinker mindset
An ideal candidate would also have:
- Treasury experience
- An interest in blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Experience in global digital payments
- A good understanding of data analysis, machine learning and fraud mitigation
- Experience in anti-money laundering, fraud and dispute management
What we offer
- A full-time position with a great opportunity to transform finance as we know it
- Working in a very dynamic and international environment with 18 different nationalities representing 4 continents.
- Unique opportunity for professional growth while helping scale one of the most important fintech companies in Europe.
- Since diversity and inclusion lies at the core of Coinify values, you will join a company that prides itself on its policies for tolerance, gender diversity and equal opportunity.
- A flat hierarchy with informal work culture and catered lunch
- A lot of fun: we regularly organise team-building activities, company events and parties.
How to apply
Submit your CV and cover letter in PDF format. Please note that we review applications as they come in, so do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible. We look forward to reading your application.