Legal Counsel & Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)Expired
Coinify ApS is an established global virtual currency platform actively offering solutions in Europe, Asia and other regions. Coinify’s services include: individual currency trading, corporate brokerage, payment processing services, and Enterprise solutions via Coinify API.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- The Legal Counsel will work with our Associate Legal Counsel on a daily basis
- Be the main responsible person for the Regulatory Compliance Framework
- Maintaining a positive and transparent relationship with the Danish FSA
- Act as MLRO
- Receive – and act upon – reports from any member of staff who knows or suspects that a client (or person on whose behalf the client may be acting) is engaged in money laundering
- Overseeing the drafting and ongoing maintenance of robust policies and procedures
- Investigations, trend analysis and risk assessment
- Ensure that specific training and awareness is provided to new and existing staff and that this is reviewed and updated as required
- Working with product and engineering and communicating and advising on products, services, and requirements in a detailed and operationally sound manner
- Giving general compliance opinions/support
- Positively contribute to Coinify’s regulation first approach
- Represent Coinify in international bodies influencing and commenting on global regulation on the highest levels of government and authorities.
What you will bring:
- Experienced in building working relationships with the FSA, Hvidvasksekretariat and law enforcement agencies
- 3-5 years experience working in the compliance industry
- Degree in law
- Experience from the financial services industry is a plus
- Detail oriented
- A strong compliance network
We are an Equal Opportunities employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Different opinions, perspectives and personalities push us forward. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability – whoever you are, if you’re curious, relentless and customer-obsessed, we want to hear from you.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board