Coinify ApS is an established global virtual currency platform actively offering solutions in Europe, Asia and other regions. Coinify’s services include: individual currency trading, corporate brokerage, payment processing services, and Enterprise solutions via Coinify API.
The Coinify Team is passionate about cryptocurrencies and payments. And by giving everyone the opportunity to move freely between virtual currencies and traditional currencies, we believe that we can make the world spin in a better way, together.
We are looking for a motivated, passionate and performance driven Operations Specialist to join the Coinify Operations team. The team consists of 3 people and works closely with our Compliance, Tech and Customer Support teams. As a part of the team, you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers always get the best experience, also when it comes to processing and executing their orders by continuously working on optimising our funds flow.
You will first and foremost have to prioritise the daily tasks related to customer funds and to the smooth functioning of our business. On a secondary level, you will have to collaborate with our other departments. Being at this inter-departmental intersection means that you will have to answer inquiries about customer cases, report tech-related issues and actively reach out to your colleagues about transactions that require handling. Therefore, as an Operations Specialist you need to be an excellent communicator and efficient problem solver. Having the ability to maintain patience, calm and composure at all times.
Responsible for the daily handling of
- Incoming bank transactions (FIAT to crypto)
- Outgoing bank transactions (crypto to FIAT)
- Issuing bank transactions for refunds or other purposes
- Internal support requests
- Transaction monitoring tasks (e.g. fraud checks on bank transactions, monitor how our fraud prevention tools handle card transactions)
- Communication with our partners (banks and others)
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise assigned tasks as well as working effectively as part of a team
- A proactive approach to your tasks
- Ability to multitask and closely collaborate with different teams
- Attention to details
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient skills in English verbal and written
You might also have
- Interest and/or basic knowledge about the cryptocurrencies and Blockchain
- Experience working with FIAT transactions
- Previously worked with Zendesk / Slack or systems that handle transactions
- Some IT knowledge
Our culture has quickly grown into one that promotes collaboration, transparency, and entrepreneurialism. We are changing the world and love what we do so if you want to work in a fast paced, exciting environment please apply.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board