Senior Backend Engineer TradeExpired
Coinify ApS is an established global virtual currency platform actively offering solutions in Europe, Asia and other regions. Coinify’s services include: individual currency trading, corporate brokerage, payment processing services, and Enterprise solutions via Coinify API.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer that, like us, has quality as a key value. We need your experience ensuring the quality of distributed applications and you should thrive working in a fast-paced environment. We deliver products using cutting edge technologies such as Typescript, Node.js, Docker, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, microservices and AWS.
Working with our Trade products means
- Delivering architecture, infrastructure and functionality to our platform, the future home of all crypto related matters
- Scaling and maintaining our trade widget, the centrepiece of our trade offerings
- Helping leverage Coinify’s product and brand position to bring Voyager to the European markets
You will spend time on
- Working on interesting and complex technical challenges
- Using Continuous Delivery practices and DevOps tools to deliver software
- Writing performant, clean and well tested code
- Working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Enjoying a high degree of autonomy, contributing to ideas and shaping architecture
- Working on a high performance distributed system
What we are looking for
- 6+ years of recent hands-on coding and software design
- Experience working with distributed systems (observability, tracing, instrumentation, reliability and correctness patterns)
- A passion for learning and growing, yourself and your team
- Solid software design knowledge
- Act as a champion for security coding practices
- Experience with the DevOps mindset, Continuous Delivery and test driven development
- A proponent of Lean Software Principles and/or Kanban practices
- Experience with infrastructure as code, Linux/Unix and scripting languages like Python,Perl, shell scripts
- Hands-on experience with cloud native architecture, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree in a related field, or an intriguing reason for not having one
What we offer
Working in a very dynamic and international environment with more than 22 different nationalities representing 4 continents. You will become a part of scaling one of the most important fintech companies in Europe as Coinify has been an active player in revolutionizing the virtual currency space and transforming financial services through disruptive solutions.
Since diversity and inclusion lies at the core of Coinify values you would join a company that prides itself on its policies for tolerance, gender diversity and equal opportunity.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board