Business Operations ManagerExpired
We believe there’s a better way – where possibilities are limitless, not limited. We see a new future for financial services.
Our mission is to evolve the very fabric of the global financial system, for the billions of people locked out and locked in. We’re weaving a better future of finance, so everyone can thrive.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Business Operations Manager will play a key role, both strategically and tactically in delivering Fabriik’s roadmap and revenue targets. Utilizing their extensive experience by bringing together many parts of the organization towards solid planning and fast execution.
- Own and drive the weekly plans and milestones designed to help the General Manager to deliver to target.
- Ensure consistent alignment of business priorities: effectively navigate the organization to unblock challenges, solicit support and keep day to day tasks moving forward
- Work effectively across general managers, product managers and sales/marketing teams to execute and deliver the Fabriik roadmap and Revenue targets.
- Track business results, perform cost-benefit analysis and monitor operations KPIs and risks
- Build transparency, accountability and collaboration within the team
- Prepare the Statement of Works incorporating business requirements for new product introduction working closely with Product Management.
- Provide input to the annual and quarterly target setting process.
- Help drive accurate forecasting within, develop methodology and best practices and implement.
- Own & managed the pricing book in co-ordination with Sales organization.
- Deliver best-practice business processes for sales & marketing
- Design programs and tools to increase prospect conversion and new customer acquisition, increase customer retention and improve sales efficiency
- Ensure marketing and sales strategies are aligned, eliminate overlap, and are optimized
- Facilitate a steady flow of communications and feedback between all members of the team
- Deliver ad-Hoc reporting
- 5 years Sales Enablement, Business Operations or Project Management experience within a financial tech industry including forecasting & reporting
- Have a strong commitment to excellence and is customer service driven.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in operating in an international organization and virtual working environments
- Proven record of meeting tight deadlines within budget and to quality standards
If this sounds like a role that could be an exciting next step in your career, our team looks forward to hearing from you!
At Fabriik, we value diversity of all types. Our team is made up of smart, collaborative and thoughtful people with a wide range of backgrounds, skills and experiences.
Fabriik is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. Accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the selection process. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board