Customer Research and Insights ManagerExpired
We believe there’s a better way – where possibilities are limitless, not limited. We see a new future for financial services.
Our mission is to evolve the very fabric of the global financial system, for the billions of people locked out and locked in. We’re weaving a better future of finance, so everyone can thrive.
Want to join us?
We’re expanding our team globally, looking for the right people to help us explore further. If you’re looking for a supportive and friendly environment where innovation thrives, with meaningful and rewarding career opportunities, Fabriik is for you.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Insights and Research Manager to join our growing global Marketing team. This role is remote.
Are you naturally curious about what makes people “tick” and what motivates them to try new things?
The Customer Research and Insights Manager is a new role within the marketing team to provide real marketing and customer intelligence so the business can make better informed decisions on product features, positioning, messaging and marketing strategy.
- Devising actionable strategies from customer insights
- Bring the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities to provide insights and recommendations
- Devising methods of varying sophistication to research customer needs and desires: qual/quant, guerilla, etc.
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs
- Leveraging 3rd party and original research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports
- 5+ years experience in the field.
- Experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Experienced in developing customer personas and customer journey maps.
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage on data to develop strategy/decisions.
- Familiar with putting together data from multiple sources to tell a story.
- A strategic thinker with good communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate about understanding customers and interpreting their needs
- An interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain
If this sounds like a role that could be an exciting next step in your career, our team looks forward to hearing from you!
At Fabriik, we value diversity of all types. Our team is made up of smart, collaborative and thoughtful people with a wide range of backgrounds, skills and experiences.
Fabriik is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. Accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the selection process. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board