Digital Marketing HeadExpired
We believe there’s a better way – where possibilities are limitless, not limited. We see a new future for financial services.
Our mission is to evolve the very fabric of the global financial system, for the billions of people locked out and locked in. We’re weaving a better future of finance, so everyone can thrive.
Are you an experienced digital marketing pro looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a big difference in a growing company?
We are looking for a creative marketing leader who has the technical and real-world experience to take our digital marketing efforts to the next level. You will be leading the effort to identify, reach and move prospects through the funnel for a number of digital asset/crypto products.
You’ll be working for a new CMO who is transforming the marketing practice at Fabriik and as such, there are many opportunities for you to make a big impact and play a role in the success of the brand.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs across all digital channels including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, in line with brand plans and business priorities
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages
- Planning and controlling of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels
- Using A/B testing to optimize digital marketing performance
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio
- Working on Search Engine Optimization and app store optimization
- Regularly monitoring user analytics and using these insights to drive strategies to secure downloads and improve customer engagement
- Ensuring that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- 7+ years experience in the field.
- Deep knowledge of various aspects of digital marketing including SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, marketing automation and digital marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Willing to roll up sleeves and help get the work done when needed.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- A creative thinker and problem solver.
- Insatiable curiosity to understand how to reach the best customers digitally
- An interest in blockchain and/or cryptocurrency
- Experience in cryptocurrency, blockchain or e-commerce a plus.
If this sounds like a role that could be an exciting next step in your career, our team looks forward to hearing from you!
At Fabriik, we value diversity of all types. Our team is made up of smart, collaborative and thoughtful people with a wide range of backgrounds, skills and experiences.
Fabriik is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. Accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the selection process. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board