Director of SalesExpired
We believe there’s a better way – where possibilities are limitless, not limited. We see a new future for financial services.
Our mission is to evolve the very fabric of the global financial system, for the billions of people locked out and locked in. We’re weaving a better future of finance, so everyone can thrive.
Fabriik is a transformative financial services organization with a big mission:
to evolve the very fabric of the global financial system, for the billions locked out and the billions locked in
We believe there’s a better way. Our purpose is to weave a future of finance so everyone can thrive. Where possibilities are limitless — not limited.
We’re creating a safe, open, and fully transparent financial space built on innovative data management technology, where anyone can transform, hold, trade and grow every asset they own.
Want to join us?
We’re expanding our team globally, looking for the right people to help us explore further. If you’re looking for a supportive and friendly environment where innovation thrives, with meaningful and rewarding career opportunities, Fabriik is for you.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Sales to join our growing global Operations team. This role is Remote.
Reporting to the COO, the Director of Sales is the most experienced members of the sales team. They are responsible for developing plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s revenue goals, ensuring that sales targets are met, generating leads, managing key accounts, and monitoring competitors’ sales activities.
- Sales growth through net new and existing account management
- New market penetration / market share
- Developing innovative sales strategies to achieve sales goals, for developing business and achieving the company’s revenue goals
- Target and revenue driven, developing a strong pipeline with deal stage management through to closed won. Collaborate closely with Fabriik Markets & Retail teams to generate qualified opportunities.
- Connecting with potential customers across a variety of verticals within and external to the digital asset market identifying their problems to solve and promoting our value proposition accordingly.
- Identifying potential customers through your substantial network and developing marketing and out-reach strategies.
- Preparing and delivering sales presentations to potential and existing customers.
- Account management to drive additional revenue with existing customers, increase LTV and identify cross selling opportunities. Managing customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and product success to determine customer preferences.
- Working closely with the Director of Business Operations on CRM management, forecasting, funnel management, revenue and profitability.
- Creating a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement. Help develop sales training programs and coach the sales organization when required.
- Significant client engagement experience, strong organizational and analytical skills, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to understand customer desires and behavior in trading & investment in the cryptocurrency industry.
- Managing multiple priorities, be results driven and metrics focused, and consolidate data into manageable and meaningful client-facing documents.
- Demonstrating your knowledge to build and maintain credibility with clients, identify gaps and recommend solutions to deliver on revenue-generating and adoption/usage goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, communications, or related field is preferred.
- Proven significant sales experience.
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, experience with HubSpot considered an asset.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
If this sounds like a role that could be an exciting next step in your career, our team looks forward to hearing from you!
At Fabriik, we value diversity of all types. Our team is made up of smart, collaborative and thoughtful people with a wide range of backgrounds, skills and experiences.
Fabriik is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. Accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the selection process. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board