We believe there’s a better way – where possibilities are limitless, not limited. We see a new future for financial services.
Our mission is to evolve the very fabric of the global financial system, for the billions of people locked out and locked in. We’re weaving a better future of finance, so everyone can thrive.
We are looking for a Finance Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will leverage a strong finance background along with superior analytical skills to contribute to the overall success of the Finance Team.
- Acting as the support person to the CFO, arranging meetings, maintaining calendar, taking meeting minutes and any other tasks as assigned
- Providing analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Producing reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Assisting with the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Developing models that help with decision-making
- Identifying opportunities and trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement across the company
- Maintaining knowledge and keeping abreast of new investment regulations or policies
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
- Maintaining technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing publications.
- Staying abreast on changing industry regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial services, investment banking, or other related fields
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint and financial modelling
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
If this sounds like a role that could be an exciting next step in your career, our team looks forward to hearing from you!
At Fabriik, we value diversity of all types. Our team is made up of smart, collaborative and thoughtful people with a wide range of backgrounds, skills and experiences.
Fabriik is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. Accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the selection process. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board