We believe there’s a better way – where possibilities are limitless, not limited. We see a new future for financial services.
Our mission is to evolve the very fabric of the global financial system, for the billions of people locked out and locked in. We’re weaving a better future of finance, so everyone can thrive.
The successful candidate will be working within the Finance team of the Company. They will maintain strong working knowledge of the various accounting policies for different fund types, while enhancing productivity by implementing operation efficiencies, and building effective relationships with other departments.The successful candidate will report directly to the Director of Finance Operations.
- Reviewing and reconciling daily transactions of assigned portfolios;
- Conducting analysis, investigating possible error, and making corrections to investments and trade data that have already been input within documented guidelines;
- Liaising with our Fund administrator and review daily packages;
- Analyzing daily cash flow activities;
- Facilitating settlement for client proceeds on OTC and Liquidity provision desk;
- Participating in special projects and undertake new initiatives as they arise;
- Developing a thorough understanding of operating businesses to explain performance metrics;
- Liaising with external parties Banks/ exchanges/ Liquidity providers;
- Recording / Maintaining / Rebalancing Treasury by means of transfers across exchanges and wallets to enable smooth settlements;
- Preparing schedules for management reports and ensure consistency between the management report and financial information;
- Preparing ad hoc reporting for Higher level management or other stakeholders;
- Helping create and update policies and procedures; and,
- Identifying areas of opportunity through analysis and develop recommendations for improvement.
If this sounds like a role that could be an exciting next step in your career, our team looks forward to hearing from you!
At Fabriik, we value diversity of all types. Our team is made up of smart, collaborative and thoughtful people with a wide range of backgrounds, skills and experiences.
Fabriik is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. Accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the selection process. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board