Head of Customer CareExpired
We believe there’s a better way – where possibilities are limitless, not limited. We see a new future for financial services.
Our mission is to evolve the very fabric of the global financial system, for the billions of people locked out and locked in. We’re weaving a better future of finance, so everyone can thrive.
Fabriik is a transformative financial services organization with a big mission:
to evolve the very fabric of the global financial system, for the billions locked out and the billions locked in
We believe there’s a better way. Our purpose is to weave a future of finance so everyone can thrive. Where possibilities are limitless — not limited.
We’re creating a safe, open, and fully transparent financial space built on innovative data management technology, where anyone can transform, hold, trade and grow every asset they own.
Want to join us?
We’re expanding our team globally, looking for the right people to help us explore further. If you’re looking for a supportive and friendly environment where innovation thrives, with meaningful and rewarding career opportunities, Fabriik is for you.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Customer Care to join our growing global Operations team. This role is Remote.
Fabriik is looking for a Head of Customer Care who will help drive forward our strategy and vision, by managing a world-class customer support team. Fabriik is only successful because of its customers, and we are looking for someone who can bridge customer delight through teams with technology.
As a Head of Customer Care, you will manage a team of front-line customer support specialists to ensure clear, proactive and reactive communication lines. You are a passionate customer advocate and prioritize customer advocacy in a consistent and delightful manner. The position will report into the COO and work closely with other functional leaders to ensure we are building the best experience for Fabriik’s customers.
- Leading a customer centric, motivated and high performing support team.
- Fostering a strong team culture, focused around customer-centricity and going above and beyond to deliver and delight customers.
- Developing a comprehensive operating program for the Care team to ensure consistent performance.
- Developing programs for Care representatives to engage with customers and prospects across all social media channels and support platforms (live chat, Zendesk, etc.).
- Being the customer advocate across the organization. Helping to drive their needs throughout the organization, collaborating with product management, sales, marketing and operations.
- Aligning with senior leadership around operating processes and team performance.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of a frontline support team, including scheduling, training, 1:1’s, knowledge management, etc.
- Building accountability by setting clear goals and objectives to achieve key individual and team performance metrics.
- Coaching and mentoring individuals on your team to enable growth opportunities
- Empowering your team to surface customer issues to help Fabriik build better products and services.
- 3+ years of experience in customer support team leadership in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to inspire and motivate individuals and teams, and represent the customer voice internally across teams.
- Proactive and value continuous improvement, able to find opportunities to go above and beyond for the customer.
- Experience in using Zendesk, Hubspot, Twitter, Telegram, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure and deliver results.
- Ability to use data to inform key decision making and monitor individual and team performance.
- Ability to balance competing priorities with proven record of delivering results.
If this sounds like a role that could be an exciting next step in your career, our team looks forward to hearing from you!
At Fabriik, we value diversity of all types. Our team is made up of smart, collaborative and thoughtful people with a wide range of backgrounds, skills and experiences.
Fabriik is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. Accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the selection process. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board