IT Coordinator and Administrative SpecialistExpired
We believe there’s a better way – where possibilities are limitless, not limited. We see a new future for financial services.
Our mission is to evolve the very fabric of the global financial system, for the billions of people locked out and locked in. We’re weaving a better future of finance, so everyone can thrive.
Playing a key role in day-to-day IT operations, the candidate would look forward to participating in the planning, organization and implementation of IT projects. Reporting directly to the Global IT Manager, the IT Coordinator & Administrative Specialist would serve as a liaison between various business units such as Finance as well as vendors and would be required to maintain company IT assets inventory, reports, invoices, and team’s accounting in order. The candidate traits include exceptional organizational skills, strong work-ethic standards that thrive in a dynamic virtual environment. The candidate would be required to perform with excellence both in a team work setting and self-motivated environment carrying out tasks with determination and high energy.They would always be characterized by positivity, resourcefulness, self-drive, initiative, offering solutions to encountering needs.
The Global & IT Support team heavily relies on swift response to action items & proactiveness of the Coordinator/Admin Specialist, all while having the flexibility to be present in the downtown Toronto office and offer after-hours support, as required.
- Providing support for desktop and enterprise IT projects
- Day–to–day help desk support (On/Off boarding, Assets management, Procurement, etc.)
- Organize and maintain IT assets and inventory, both hardware & software
- End-to-end IT assets procurement management. I.e. quoting, approvals & POs, purchasing, delivering, configuration and deployment coordination
- Work independently on completing the tasks at hand, resorting to the team for support when required
- Licensing and security compliance while maintaining endpoints and backend systems databases clean
- Ability to build personal relationships with users, vendors and teammates achieving results through leadership and influence
- Weekly reporting and close coordination with technicians to ensure devices meet security standards on an ongoing basis
- End-to-end support for logistical needs, i.e. Shipping and delivery, courier services, keeping track of transiting items globally
- Support users and team members with cheerfulness and a positive attitude
- Post-secondary education in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience working in IT operations
- Experience working with global teams in IT projects, from planning to implementation
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- A good understanding of computer systems, and systems administration
- Windows & MacOS environment experience
- Knowledge of on-prem and cloud enterprise systems including business applications as it relates to user access management tools, email security, antivirus, endpoint backup, MDM and ITSM platforms
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Actively contribute input and knowledge to improve on the services and support collectively rendered
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with resourcefulness and quick turnaround expectations
- Versed to perform multiple activities in parallel
- Exceptional eye for intricate details and high-quality results, with little room for error
- Able to establish and maintain open, proactive communication
If this sounds like a role that could be an exciting next step in your career, our team looks forward to hearing from you!
At Fabriik, we value diversity of all types. Our team is made up of smart, collaborative and thoughtful people with a wide range of backgrounds, skills and experiences.
Fabriik is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. Accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the selection process. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board