We believe there’s a better way – where possibilities are limitless, not limited. We see a new future for financial services.
Our mission is to evolve the very fabric of the global financial system, for the billions of people locked out and locked in. We’re weaving a better future of finance, so everyone can thrive.
Want to join us?
We’re expanding our team globally, looking for the right people to help us explore further. If you’re looking for a supportive and friendly environment where innovation thrives, with meaningful and rewarding career opportunities, Fabriik is for you.
We are looking for a Payments Analyst to join our growing global Payments team. This role is Remote.
Reporting to the VP, Payments, the Payments Analyst provides a unique opportunity to learn from industry professionals, and join a team developing a 21st-century security strategy for the digital assets world.
In this role, you will be expected to provide an analysis on payment processing operations. Ensure that possible threats and issues are examined, documented, managed, and escalated. Provide subject matter expertise and create relevant documentation/training material related to payment operations. There will also be aspects of creating and maintaining dashboards to provide business intelligence to internal stakeholders.
- Daily monitoring of transaction success and declines, as well as performance, to identify potential issues with payments processing, checkout errors, and negative customer experience.
- Investigating root causes of any payment related issues, and ensure timely resolution
- Prepare training materials, guides, and documentation for all payment flows and issues
- Implement operational processes for customer support escalation
- Assist the customer support team by providing detailed information and guidance related to payment inquiries
- Monitor and analyzes various information provided through detection systems, tools, reports, or manually to evaluate, investigate and determine required actions.
- Develop and maintain dashboards to improve business intelligence for internal stakeholders.
- Complete diverse tasks within established rules/limits, which may include escalations from other employees.
- Manage relationships with third-party payment vendors to adequately assess risks and ensure the business is kept up to date with industry standards.
- Minimum 3 years of payment industry experience, especially around authorization and settlement flows (specifically, knowledge of Wires, ACH, and Credit Card Payments)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the online gaming, gambling or crypto industry
- Knowledge of Crypto/banking products, services, processes, and organization is an asset.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong collaboration & team skills
- Work from home
- Paid vacation
If this sounds like a role that could be an exciting next step in your career, our team looks forward to hearing from you!
At Fabriik, we value diversity of all types. Our team is made up of smart, collaborative and thoughtful people with a wide range of backgrounds, skills and experiences.
Fabriik is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. Accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the selection process. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board