Production Manager – Digital ObjectsExpired
We believe there’s a better way – where possibilities are limitless, not limited. We see a new future for financial services.
Our mission is to evolve the very fabric of the global financial system, for the billions of people locked out and locked in. We’re weaving a better future of finance, so everyone can thrive.
Want to join us?
We’re expanding our team globally, looking for the right people to help us explore further. If you’re looking for a supportive and friendly environment where innovation thrives, with meaningful and rewarding career opportunities, Fabriik is for you.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our growing global Operations team. This role is remote.
You will manage the successful development and implementation of the product from beginning to end and help us to manage products in other stages of the life cycle. You will see strategic ideas through design and testing to implementation and market introduction. The ideal candidate will be curious, have strong attention to detail, and display a passion for customer success.
Responsibilities include product expertise and the creation of product requirements, roadmaps, and driving the creation of supporting materials in partnership with design, content, technology, and customer teams. You will provide day-to-day cross-functional leadership to one or multiple squads to ensure the delivery of projects and services. You will support the head of digital objects and our CPO with the articulation of the business vision into a domain roadmap, to drive revenue and grow our customer user base.
You should thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, start-up environment and be able to adapt and adjust plans on-the-fly. The position requires interaction with a wide variety of internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization. You must be willing to work within a remote-first culture. You must also possess the ability and willingness to balance consumer needs with business priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Translate business strategy into product strategy as it relates to Fabriik Digital Objects (think NFTs, Wallet, Token, Payment Services and matters relating to smart contracts)
- Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy, product roadmap, and business plans
- Perform research to gain market and customer insights across the industry
- Work closely with customers and key stakeholders to define and develop detailed product and business requirements
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and ensure requirements were understood and implemented as requested
- Evaluate new product opportunities and bring forward proposals for products to engage traders, institutional investors
- Influence product and technology strategy and direction (roadmap) and product and user experience decision-making
- Manage engagement with customers, both internally and externally
- Evangelize the power of analytics and experimentation in building a data-driven organization
- Actively prioritize product backlog, preplanning, prioritization, and user story mapping sessions
- Collaborate closely with the technology team, build strong co-working relationships, and ensure deliverables are on time and on specification
- Develop and own product documentation including specifications, wireframes, sitemaps, and process flows
- Facilitate collaboration with our operations team across all project phases and proactively alert management of changes to scope, timelines, and resources
- Ensure proper integration and scalability of shared systems, products, and tools
- Be the domain expert of all things Global Markets
- Inform Stakeholders and breed an open culture of communication and information disbursement
- Intimate knowledge of the digital asset space
- Ability to make our most technical people “get it”
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager
- Expertise in hypothesis formulation, and the ability to turn quantitative and qualitative data into information to validate the hypothesis
- Solution oriented, highly motivated, and proactive self-starter
- Strong grasp of information architecture
- Macro-to-micro versatility: strategic mindset coupled with a keen attention to detail
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills and experience interacting with diverse personalities, backgrounds, and cultures
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills and the ability to balance an array of competing priorities
- Deep understanding of agile product management principles and best practices
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Prior experience with Smart Contracts on a Blockchain is bonus
- Prior professional experience with NFTs is a bonus
- Prior professional exposure to KYC is a bonus
- Having delivered a successful B2C mobile application is a bonus
- A scrum certification (PSPO/PSM/PAL-EBM etc.) is a bonus
If this sounds like a role that could be an exciting next step in your career, our team looks forward to hearing from you!
At Fabriik, we value diversity of all types. Our team is made up of smart, collaborative and thoughtful people with a wide range of backgrounds, skills and experiences.
Fabriik is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. Accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the selection process. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board