QA Automation EngineerExpired
We believe there’s a better way – where possibilities are limitless, not limited. We see a new future for financial services.
Our mission is to evolve the very fabric of the global financial system, for the billions of people locked out and locked in. We’re weaving a better future of finance, so everyone can thrive.
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join the technology team at Fabriik.
In this role, you will execute automated testing activities across the company to ensure the capabilities created by designers and developers are fit for purpose. The role involves analysing user stories / acceptance criteria and establishing robust test scenarios that identify issues before changes are released to production.
- Design and execute test scripts to ensure development and/or configuration changes are defect-free
- Advocate for improvements to the product quality, accessibility and performance
- Define test environment and test data requirements
- Perform basic root cause analysis when defects are identified
- Identify and raise risks to quality in projects and releases
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to evaluate requirements and identify acceptance criteria
- 3+ years of experience working as a QA Automation Engineer
- Extensive experience developing test plans, test scenarios, test cases and proposing process improvements
- Experience testing native mobile apps as well as desktop web applications
- Experience testing APIs using Postman
- Experience using Cucumber and Cypress.io
- Experience working in remote and distributed teams
Ideal but not required:
- Experience with accessibility tools
- Experience with cryptocurrencies
Technologies you will find:
- Git and GitHub
If this sounds like a role that could be an exciting next step in your career, our team looks forward to hearing from you!
At Fabriik, we value diversity of all types. Our team is made up of smart, collaborative and thoughtful people with a wide range of backgrounds, skills and experiences.
Fabriik is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. Accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the selection process. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board