We believe there’s a better way – where possibilities are limitless, not limited. We see a new future for financial services.
Our mission is to evolve the very fabric of the global financial system, for the billions of people locked out and locked in. We’re weaving a better future of finance, so everyone can thrive.
Fabriik is looking for a motivated and talented engineer to join our team.
The Software Developer role is a unique opportunity to work in a remote first company, collaborating with different Fabriik teams across the globe.
Reporting to Director Engineering, you will be a part of designing and building APIs which will be used for both external and internal partners, as well adding functionality to services which are integral to multiple teams.
- Analyzing user requirements
- Creating innovative, scalable, fault-tolerant software solutions for our clients and customer base
- Working closely with project managers, UX designers, other developers, systems analysts, and other team members
- Writing and testing code to ensure compatibility and stability: refine and rewrite as necessary
- Creating clear technical specifications
- Expanding existing software to meet the changing needs of our key demographics
- Providing other services as required by the Company or Customers
- Supporting the Company’s and Customers’ goals by being responsive and completing work tasks in a timely manner, as well as supporting the Company’s operations more generally by
- contributing to the refinement of the Company’s organizational processes
- Upholding the core principle of the Company’s Code of Conduct: Being part of Bayes FinTech Inc. is about doing the right thing – working hard, acting honourably and treating each other with respect.
- Primarily a backend developer but not afraid to step into some frontend or develops every now and then.
- A curious mind and a keen desire to learn.
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Java, Scala and/or Python
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of authentication and authorization between multiple systems.
If this sounds like a role that could be an exciting next step in your career, our team looks forward to hearing from you!
At Fabriik, we value diversity of all types. Our team is made up of smart, collaborative and thoughtful people with a wide range of backgrounds, skills and experiences.
Fabriik is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. Accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the selection process. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board