We believe there’s a better way – where possibilities are limitless, not limited. We see a new future for financial services.
Our mission is to evolve the very fabric of the global financial system, for the billions of people locked out and locked in. We’re weaving a better future of finance, so everyone can thrive.
Want to join us?
We’re expanding our team globally, looking for the right people to help us explore further. If you’re looking for a supportive and friendly environment where innovation thrives, with meaningful and rewarding career opportunities, Fabriik is for you.
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to join our growing global UX team. This position is remote.
Design and user experience (UX) are at the forefront of everything we do. The Bayesian Group is seeking a Product Designer to work on the design and development of a series of software products for the Fabriik software ecosystem. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. You need to be a brilliant problem solver, a quick study, self-starter, and excellent communicator since you will work with designers, researchers, developers, product managers, as well as other cross-functional, cross-product partners to iterate and optimize the user experience and drive product excellence. With a passion for great human center design.
User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love. We strive to learn and understand our user’s needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design. We are passionate about quality, usability, and simplicity.
- Managing several projects simultaneously;
- Working with Engineers, Product Managers, Developers, and others to create a design vision that solves problems across a broad spectrum of users/businesses;
- Creating storyboards, wireframes, and high-fidelity designs to guide design and development;
- Iterating on designs based on user feedback, tech constraints, etc. Drive UX process across a broad set of stakeholders;
- Communicating interaction concepts, conceptual ideas, and design rationale with clarity, persuasion, and a user-centered design process; and,
- Guiding development to faithfully implement fantastic experiences.
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Capable of working in a loosely structured organization
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
You ≠ User
- Have an unrelenting passion for user-focused product experiences.
- Ability to work with design systems
- A passionate love for documentation
- High/ expert knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Demonstrable fluency with design software (Figma, Sketch, illustrator)
- Ability to do rapid prototyping
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on a tight schedule
If this sounds like a role that could be an exciting next step in your career, our team looks forward to hearing from you!
At Fabriik, we value diversity of all types. Our team is made up of smart, collaborative and thoughtful people with a wide range of backgrounds, skills and experiences.
Fabriik is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. Accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the selection process. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board