Institutional Equity Salesperson: US
We are an independent research boutique, providing market strategy and sector research. Our differentiated approach is based on what we call fundamental strategy. That is, our research process combines both top-down strategy and bottoms-up fundamental views, to develop a roadmap of practical and useful investment insights for our clients.
Fundstrat Global is seeking a qualified candidate to be an institutional research salesperson on our equity sales desk. As an independent research provider, we need entrepreneurial and highly motivated people, familiar with wearing multiple hats and coordinating with various groups.
As an institutional research salesperson, there are two primary areas of responsibility: (i) develop new institutional client relationships, targeting both hedge funds and traditional asset managers as well as (ii) maintain and service existing clients of our firm.
- 5-15 years of sales experience is desirable
- Series 7 required, 63 desirable
- Proven track record of securing new business required
- A highly motivated and conscientious person with strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills are important, both in face to face meetings, telephone relationships and email as well
- Good judgement and intuition, particularly understanding client needs and communicating our research product effectively
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple leads and sales cycles, while coordinating with research analysts to interact with clients.