eSports platform for the future.
FYX Gaming is one of the leading multi-platform blockchain game publishers, with well over 250K downloads of Cryptofights.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: FYX games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2019 by Adam Kling CEO, a key Visionary of the blockchain gaming industry who previously released CryptoFights, our team also includes legends such as David Case (creator of CryptoFights on the BSV blockchain) and Ivan Assenov CTO of FYX gaming who contributes to the overall technical portion of the game, Abel Dantes (Game Developer of CryptoFights) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to FYX
gaming’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
Our ideal Community Manager will have plenty of experience in community management for games developers in a full-time role in an established platform holder or video games company, be an expert in social media, play well with others, and can think outside the box. What you tell your friends you do
“I help build & support the great development communities who build FYX gaming’s mobile/web games and devise new initiatives to help them grow.”
- Professional experience managing social media networks (Reddit, YouTube, Instagram, Twitch, Discord, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), public relations, and community management-related fields.
- Professional experience with Line & knowledge of e.g. CryptoFights
- Strong customer service skills, ability to remain flexible, calm, and friendly in high pressure or continually changing situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (any other language is a plus)
- Solid organizational skills, prioritize and multitask in a demanding fast-paced environment
- Appreciation and enthusiasm for Internet humor, pop and gaming culture.
- Understanding of diversity and inclusion
- Must have marketing skills
- Build close relationships between the studio and the community of players
- Be a community advocate and facilitator that is visible on official channels and in discord
- Gather, analyze and report player feedback
- Manage and own communications around the game and live service issues for the players: Bugs, Cheats, Outages, Support Issues, etc.
- Bring ideas to the team when it comes to planning and creation of social content
- Handle influencer contacts for Cryptofights
- Passion for video games and experience playing CryptoFights and other games. Bonus if you have blockchain gaming experience.
- Five years experience working in an online community, social media, journalism, online marketing, or equivalent
- 2+ years of team management experience in global, cross-functional environments
- Proficient in writing, grammar, and content-creation abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- As part of this role, the Community Manager, Cryptofights will develop communications materials for internal and external channels with oversight of the Community Team leaders, partner with creative teams to manage game assets, manage relationships with influencers and develop messaging aligned with the CryptoFights competitive team’s brand voice.
- Community lead for FYX gaming Specifically CryptoFights driving the direct-to-player multi-channel communications strategy
- Grow the community and maintain a tight two-way dialogue between influencers, studio, and stakeholders
- Lead studio communication platforms for the Unity team while delivering consistent communication with competitive players
- Create appointment-setting branded content series that establishes the consistent and transparent sources of information to the competitive community on a weekly basis
- Assist with communications around the game and competitive gaming issues: Bugs, Cheats, Outages, Support Issues, and General
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate, and diverse team, including Adam Kling, David Case, and Abel Dantes.
Benefits we offer:
- Paid time off
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days – work hard, play hard!
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment, anything and everything is possible.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board