Senior Server Side Back End DeveloperExpired
eSports platform for the future.
FYX Gaming is looking for an amazing and passionate Server Side/Backend Software Developer who likes the idea of participating in cutting-edge innovation in a disciplined and economically sound way as a key team member of a 100% remote team building a blockchain gaming platform, then you may be the candidate we’re looking for. In addition to the technical experience listed below, the ideal candidate has experience interacting with the blockchain and protocol knowledge of cryptocurrency. Additionally, we are looking for candidates with high EQ who make good teammates. We work with an Agile, Lean, and DevOps philosophy where we all take responsibility for the outcome and build our process to achieve that outcome together. Our ideal candidate uses good architectural principles and cares deeply about technical excellence, while understanding we are a startup charting unknown waters and so must have a high tolerance for ambiguity and enjoy turning unknowns into knowns and finally, actions.
Salary position: $90,000 – $120,000 annually *(salary is based off of experienced)
Responsibilities: Serverside and backend software development
Posgres database: Ability to design relational database schemes, indexing, write queries, and triage bugs inside the database. Ability to identify optimization paths.
Golang Language – Server-side Go with low latency and the ability to write layers that communicate with the database. Developing and implementing microservices.
Git – Lean style with the ability to commit code several times per day and push changes as they are needed. Very flexible and open-minded.
- Microservices: Ability to write microservices and work with a stack of several of those chained together.
- Docker – Ability to work with docker containers
- Kubernetes – Experience with building and maintaining it.
- AWS – Ability to work with AWS database and services stack: Cloud-formation Development Kit – AWS CDK, Amazon S3, Amazon CloudLogin, AWS Elasticache(Redis), AWS Lambda Functions.
- Algorithms – can design, execute and triage either new algorithms or redo/edit existing ones.
- API – Ability to execute endpoints and third-party APIs and create internal/external endpoints
- Transactions – Ability to work in an environment that produces millions of transactions daily.
- Redis: Ability to write distributed, in-memory key value pair values, messaging, and manage
DevOps: Can write Dev Ops scripts or modify existing ones. Understands automated persona tests for load and stress tests.
Linux: very comfortable working in Linux as a developer and can execute basic Linux commands
Blockchain: Ability to understand the “Bit” part of the “bitcoin”, especially any one of the most popular blockchain frameworks out there. Ideal candidates should know about BSV blockchain and a library called run library(https://run.network/).
Communication: Ability to work with a team and communicate issues as they arrive. Ability to follow up a commitment and execute. Ability to help others when needed and ask for help as well. General OK to work in Agile Environment. Ability to test and create test plans for bug fixing and prevent side effects when implementing a fix.
Managed code: Ability to write managed code using languages like C# or Low Latency Java. Can write efficient code with minimal or no code leaks utilizing when to use and not to use garbage collection. Ability to write no fault code that is 100% protected from entering an unknown state during the synchronous or asynchronous call. Ability to write unit tests.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board