eSports platform for the future.
Looking for someone who can work 40+ hours per week full-time.
If you are pre-selected, you will participate in a 1-week challenge (paid hourly).
If during that challenge your prototype does well you will be on-boarded into the codebase.
- Full-time availability to start immediately
- Git – Lean style with the ability to commit code several times per day and push changes as they are needed. Very flexible and open minded.
- DevOps – Has the ability to write Dev Ops scripts or modify existing once. Understands automated persona tests for load and stress tests.
- Understanding release management and release driven development with pushing quick and often quality features on time and with speedy approach to production.
- Ability to have a critical eye on bugs and communicate proactively to the product manager and the dev team when needed.
- Availability and eagerness to make a great game
- Unity C# knowledge and experience
- Ability to write and debug asynchronous calls, concurrent calls, and ability to design abstract algorithms around raise conditions , completed conditions and create auto unit tests for it. Work with exceptions and recover when something goes wrong in real time as the game needs to continue playing.
Nice to haves:
- Formal education in Computer Science or the like
- Released games – if you worked in teams, please state specifically what part of the game you worked on
- Understanding of bitcoin blockchain and how data can be placed on the chain.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board