eSports platform for the future.
Hello! Do you love designing responsive, mobile first game interfaces for fun, modern and exciting games? Are you a gamer at heart? If so, we’re looking for you! This is a highly flexible job. You can work from anywhere as long as you have a stable internet connection. Expected contribution is 5 to 15 hours/week.
Skills and experience required are:
- Photoshop or any other tool of your choice for creating game screen designs
- Ability to export .png and .jpg assets and adhere to developer handover guidelines
- Ability to create an intuitive, sleek and fun in-game experience for mobile and desktop
- Knowledge of Unity, experience with swapping assets and timeline animations is a big plus
You’ll be responsible for:
- Creating quick prototypes of new game screens and features
- Helping improve existing screens UI/UX based on player feedback
- Creating and maintaining an attractive & consistent game-wide UI/UX
- Collaborating with the dev team to ensure successful UI implementation
- Testing out new features and making sure your design’s UX works in-game
We’ve been successfully working as a remote team for 3+ years. Your colleagues will be from Asia, North America and Europe! We pay consistently and on time via UpWork or Gusto and communicate via Slack.
We are looking only for serious, long-term team members who are interested in growing with our company! You will be fully trained and mentored by the team on a continual basis. As a people-first company, we invest heavily in our relationships and make sure everyone is building something they’re proud of.
If you think you’re an excellent candidate for the role, please apply to this job with your resume, portfolio and summary of your relevant experience.
- Adobe Photoshop
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board