Billing Specialist (f/m/x)Expired
Since 2012, kompany has been the international leader in global business verification, providing advanced solutions to financial institutions and corporations around the world for all their Business KYC (or KYB) needs. During this time we’ve expanded our international reach to serve over 50,000 customers across more than 100 countries.
kompany is headquartered in Vienna, Austria, where we are licensed as an Official Government Clearing House of the Austrian Registrar. This designation gives us a valued trusted status to support the continued expansion of our global network of official registers.
Our team has grown to include industry professionals from a wide range of disciplines, including many with compliance & KYC backgrounds and first-hand experience of the increasing challenges of managing due diligence processes today.
We are looking for a competent billing, invoice and charging specialist to undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to help guarantee the company’s revenues. You will handle the process of billing customers, handling bespoke contracts along with the issuing of the necessary paperwork to ensure timely and accurate monthly billing cycles.
Furthermore, you will be the strategic owner of any billing system upgrade projects and will actively interact with all stakeholders within the company to help manage such projects from a content perspective.
Billing Specialist (f/m/x)
- Ensuring customers are billed correctly for services used
- Ensure smooth and efficient billing and invoicing for API and web service customers
- Work with key account managers as part of the contract negotiation to ensure planned contracted services technically can be billed
- Work with key account managers and sales administration to ensure that bespoke key account invoices match the agreed contract and usage
- Work with product and accounting to reconciliate customer usage and service provider invoices
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies, ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Ensure manual invoicing is managed and executed on time
- Refine and define the evolution of the company billing to cater for greater volumes of large customers and improved quality gateways
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Extensive billing knowledge and experience with handling different billing systems
- Accounting knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to work in an autonomous role & willingness to develop
- Team player with high level of commitment and motivation
- Hands-on mentality and strategic approach to professional challenges
- Fluent in English and German
- A fun and fast environment with a company and a sector that are both rapidly growing
- Flexible working hours & hybrid working model
- Vienna city center location with very good connection to public transportation plus an annual ticket for Vienna (Öffi-ticket)
- Monthly Edenred redeemable food vouchers
- Salary based on skills and experience
You can expect a very dynamic, multicultural and start-up like work environment with great possibilities for future development as well as inspiring characters that are both hands-on and vision driven. We love to work in teams and foster knowledge exchange as well as good working relations!
If you would like to be part of a rapidly growing, international team, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board